Guess this is the right section for me now!

Little G

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Im Gwen, im 35, DF and I have been trying for just over a year now with no luck, well when i say trying i mean off and on, I just get that fed up with it I lose all motivation. So we had a few months off there in the open that it would just "happen"... no such luck, so guess its back to using opk's etc...

For those of you already had a :bfp: Any words of wisdom or tips.... would try anything at this point, lol... my cycles are irregular too, ranging from 30-40 days which dosent help things! :cry:

Anyway hello...:flower: hoping we're all not in this section for very long!
xxxx

:hi: Little G, nice to meet you!! :flower:

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o16/tinks2648/Welcome/welcome.gif

Hey Ladies,

how long have you all been trying for?
xxx

Hi!! Have you tried to take any supplements to regulate your cycle?

Hi!! Have you tried to take any supplements to regulate your cycle?

hey, was taking agnus cactus and b -vit complex for a while but felt as tho it was making my cycle longer......:growlmad: maybe i wasn't taking it long enough to regulate, maybe about 3 mnths???:wacko: dont know of anything else that could take??
xx

Usually you need 3 months minimum to know if it works for you or not. I'm taking vitamin b6 and vitex too but I've just started this cycle. My cycles are very long compared to what they used to be and my lp decided to get shorter so I'm hoping they'll help.

It may well be that you weren't taking enough. Have you asked for advice from your doctor? Mine is useless though,lol

not yet, but was going to wait until after this cycle then make an appointment....would rather speak to the doc than start taking anything again.... guess best to get checked out 1st.....
xxx

I understand what you mean. I feel a bit lost myself too. Ttc is so confusing at times!!

well ( think) im 2 dpo today and could be reading into things two much again! lol. but feel slightly hopeful this month, something just feels 'different'
fingers crossed!
xxx:dust::dust::dust:

What about you, where about are you in your cycle just now??
xx:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->