Guess what I just found?!

Ashley1021

Pregnant with my first!
Reaction score
Baby number 2's heart beat on the Doppler! I found it two days ago at 7 and 6, couldn't find it yesterday, and today at 8 weeks it's a steady 152 and sounds like a galloping horse! OH heard and was excited. We heard it for about ten seconds, then my heart beat took over!

I used it with my son all the time! Never had an issue of not finding it! It was such a reassurance.

That's amazing!

I've been considering getting one but I'm not sure if it's worth it exactly. I hear they're pretty pricey.

Well done! I heard my DD for first time at 8 wks and can't wait to get there again this time to be able to check. I know they're not for everyone but I loved the reassurance too!

Great news! I have mine on stand by! Can't wait to hear a HB!

I'm not sure the exact type I got. Oh got it for me as a surprise when I was pregnant with ds! I love it. I quick check on baby before bed until I can feel movements. I almost always find it!

It's so nice to be able to listen to it whenever you want right !
I just heard mine last night for about 10ish seconds ! It was SO faint and hard to hear over the white noise and then mine took over and I couldn't find it again . But I'm hoping soon I'll hear it easier !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->