Guess what?

Chunky's Wife

Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm new to this site and thought I would introduce myself.

I'm Helen and I've been married to Ian (Chunky) for 5 years :hugs:

We're expecting a baby on 12th October - so still early days.

It will be our first baby, but this is my second pregnancy. Sadly I had a pretty traumatic preganancy last summer and finally miscarried at 10 weeks.

Like many of you I'm pretty scared about alot of things right now. The usual stuff like, will I miscarry, will the baby be ok, will labour be as bad as it sounds, will I be the worlds most useless Mum etc! Mostly I just want to get through to my first scan and know everything is ok.

Unlike my last pregnancy, this time, we haven't told anyone. We told our families and a few close friends last time, and when I'd miscarried it was so hard telling them we weren't pregnant anymore. It will also be a 1st Grandchild for both sets of parents and they were all so thrilled last time, we just want to know we're all ok this time before we share the news, so I guess you guys are the first to know!

I've been having tummy cramps (like period pains) up until about a week ago, sometimes just a dull ache, sometimes quite severe, but no bleeding this time.

My last pregnancy ended as the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks and I began to bleed at 7, I'm almost 7 weeks again now and just hope all is ok this time round. I'm thinking of asking for a private scan

I'm pretty sure I'm carrying a boy (just from my dates).

I'm really tired this week, and my boobs are still pretty sore, but no sickness yet, and I haven't gone off any foods, but I'm not fancying chocolate as much!

So thats our story - nice to meet you all!

Helen

:hi: Welcome to the forum! So sorry to hear of your prior loss. Congratulations on this pregnancy, wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!

welocme sorry about ur loss i to lost my to babies but ttc again now and cant wait!x

Welcome Chunky

Congrats on your pregnancy lovely :hi:

Hi ya:hi:, Welcome to b'n'b! Congrats on the pregnancy. I really hope it all goes well for you. Best wishes. x

Congratulations on your pregnancy hun... i'll keep everything thing crossed that this one goes well for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->