guess what

ThatGirl

Proud mummy to alfie
Reaction score
implant coming out a week on thursday, told them i want another form of contraception cos they'll talk us out of ttc i'm 19 daddy 36, please dont judge, heres hoping i have a bun soon x

hun only you can decide if the time is right to become a parent ,if this is what you both want then i wish you luck and a sticky bean soon

don't ever let someone judge you. i'm 24 & my husband is 36.. i could give a rats -cough- what others think about it.

& that is excellent news. also, a doctor is allowed to give you their advice.. they are definitely not allowed to talk you out of conceiving. (unless there was a medical reason to do so) i'd tell 'em to stick it where the sun didn't shine.

lot's of :dust: for you!

we don't judge on here. Coming on somewhere like this makes it obvious that you have spent a long time thinking about it. If everyone did judge, then I would not be here as I am 19 and OH is 20.

let us know how things are going. I wouldn't lie to them. Tell them the truth, you're not asking them for their opinion so just tell them that!

hope it goes well
xxx

Its not there job to try and pursuade (sp) you out of it, its totaly your choice. I got my implant out end of Nov at the family planning clinic and when i sadi it was to try for a baby they were really nice and offered advise. I thought they might say something to me as im only 20.

I agree with jillypop, dont lie to them there opinion means nothing.

Goodluck in ttc tho

xxx

Nobody's opinion matters hun. You know what you want, and you shouldn't let anybodys opinion change your mind. You are doing this for YOU and your OH, nobody else :hugs: Age is just a number anyway ;) It means nothing!

Good Luck hun xx

Good luck! I know it's rough being 19 and talking about kids...I get crap for it all the time. You gotta tand up for yourself--tell 'em to F* off!

Good luck for having it out, let us know what its like because i have to do that soon! >.<

I was 19, when I was ttc, and I went to my doctor and he certainly didn't judge me for ttc-he was very helpful and even gave me tips-it is not a drs job to judge. For me it was very important for my doctor to know my plans on having a child. Hope all goes well. and good luck! :hug:

As long as your both happy then thats fine. Don't listen to what others say.
xxx

All the best with TTC & hope you get your BFP before too long! As many people have said, it doesnt matter what other people think - what matters is that you and your OH are ready for children, and if you are then dont let anyone try to put you off.

They shouldn't judge! When i came off the pill, they asked questions whether I was. They never said I shouldn't! I wasn't ttc, but even so they do know that everyone's different!

19 is an adult, you can try for a baby if you want one! it would be different if you were 14 or something, but you're not, you are old enough to make up your own mind about what you want in life. good luck!!

Well that's good news, no doubt! Hope all goes well and you can start ttc soon!

had mine removed on monday night, got plaster and bandage on gotta keep it on for 7 days, my arm is actually really sore, when i take bandage pressure off it hurts to raise my arm. im guessing just with it healing but its a horrible feeling.
i started pill on monday night, but havent have protected sex so far LOL

Aww i bet your counting down the days will thurs hehe
xx

i am lol worried about getting it took out, mu poor arm wish i'd never got it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe