Guess who just bought a hi-bebe fetal doppler from Ebay for £35?! :D

jess181989

Reaction score
The lady selling wanted to get rid of it quick and there was no reserve- I was the lucky winner. Its identical to my midwifes doppler and has an LCD screen and everything. £35 included 500ml gel and a carry case. Not brand new, but still in perfect working order!! They normally retail at a lot lot more than this so I'm so happy to have gotten a bargain!!

Aren't I a lucky girl! Should arrive in a few days!

xx

Wow sounds great I never bought one first time round deffo considering it this time bit worried I might become obsessed though lol xx

how far do you need to be to hear the babys heart beat on it? i got told 14 weeks x

I have heard of ladies on here hearing the heartbeat at 9 weeks onwards. Depends on a few things I think such as your figure etc but I'll have a go and see what happens and let everyone know! :)

Jess I bought one of those last week and got a good strong heartbeat last Wednesday, think there brilliant!! xx

BARGAIN! I have one too from eBay. Came yesterday, bloody amazing. Bit tricky as it moves a lot but it's pretty cool. : D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->