guess who's postie has been !!!!!

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
omg i'm soooooooo excited !! postie has just delivered my BG AIO and its gawwwwwjus !! feels soooo nice !! its in the wash now n will be on her butt as soon as i can get it dry!!!!!! will post pix later!!!

:wohoo::happydance::headspin::dance:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Yay! :happydance: I love mine...Deri will be wearing his again his afternoon!! :D x

mines in the dryer now....i sat sniffing it for ages before i put it in the wash tho!! lol ..i'm going up to my old work to see the girls so it will defo be on her to show it off then !!:thumbup: it seems sooo much softer than the V3's ?? if i get on with it size/leak wise i will defo be buying more !!:thumbup:

xxxxxxxx

That's exactly what I thought when I got mine....and it seems a lot softer (less harsh) than the V3's doesn't it!

I'll keep my fingers crossed hun...piccies please???? :haha:

xxx

definately !!! there will be a total piccie overload as soon as it comes out of the dryer!!! you know the iserty thing,(thats a technical term btw) do you fold it or just let it find its own way??? i noticed its a bit longer than the actual nappy so was thinkin i'd have to fold it ????:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->