Guesses? Just for fun! UPDATED! It's a...

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I wish I had a better ultrasound to show, I almost can't tell that's a baby! But if you can figure out the photo I'd love to hear any guesses <3

20210225_172026.jpg

Last edited:
There is also this scan photo, she was marking the heart beat but the more I look at it it looks like a partial "potty shot", I see the head/face to the right and a leg in the front, behind the marked area to the left is that 3 lines or am I totally grasping at straws?

20210225_124421.jpg

Thank you both for the guesses, I hope you're right!

I've been thinking this baby is a girl which would be so lovely for our last baby after 3 boys, but we will be having a scan done on March 8th to find out for sure! Boy or girl, a healthy baby is best but that goes without saying, we still hope it is a little girl <3

Thank you all, we can't believe it! I planned for a 4th boy before we even got pregnant because it only seemed to make sense :haha:

Woo! There’s hope for me then :rofl:
Hahaha yes! I couldn't have said that with certainty before because I was sure a girl was out of the question in our all boy household!

I was also expecting this little one to be a boy! Not only because pretty much everyone guessed boy but because 2 boys in a row runs in OH's family. I was so shocked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->