Guilty for wanting to NTNP/TTC...

MissingBubs

Reaction score
I have an amazingly beautiful daughter who is 6 months old. We tried for her for 3 years and were on the IVF waiting list when we conceived her due to reccurent mc and losing a tube through ectopic. Also severe scarring on my remaining tube. So I know how amazingly lucky we are to have our miracle girl.

I'm still bf on demand and have no plans to stop, but i find myself wishing my period would return so that we can NTNP or even TTC!

My reasons are that I enjoy my baby girl so much that I want to feel it again and again and again. I enjoyed pregnancy and giving birth despite being off sick from work from 28 weeks and a 30 hour labour with just a tens. :wacko:
I want my baby to have a sibling close in age. I want her to have a best friend to argue with and to protect. To get into trouble with on miserable days and to blame for eating all the chocolates! I have one sibling who is 12.5 years younger than me so practically was an only child and I was lonely at times.

I feel so guilty because it's almost like part of me wonders why my girl isn't enough for me. She is. I want it for her as much as for me. DH doesn't mind either way. He has a 14yo DD.

The the thought of not giving my girl a sibling and not experiencing pregnancy and giving birth again really upsets me.

Whats wrong with me?! :nope:

Nothing is wrong with you!!! I don't have all the complications you do but I'm an only child and I want my son to have a sibling close in age. But give your body some time to heal. I went, and still am going, through baby fever.. and my son is almost 20months old. We're just now ntnp. They are only little once. Enjoy your lil girl! A second will happen when the time is right.

Thank you for your response. It's good to know I'm not the only one!! Good luck to you on your journey.

There is nothing wrong with the way you are feeling!!! You just want a family, and a friend for your baby girl!! Just because you want another one dosent mean you dont love the one you have :) When the timing is right you will have another one. Congrats on your baby girl :)

Thank you. That's exactly right. I want my baby to have a best friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->