Gummy prenatal vitamins- found in Woolies for all those Aussie mums-to-be!

pihabella

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
Just posting because I just found out that Nature's Way does a pregnancy gummy vitamin now! I have trouble taking tablets so was very relieved to finally find these rather than having to order from the States. It is around $13 for a 100 gummy (50 days) bottle if you have a rewards card. Just thought I would spread the word!!!:happydance:

This is great to know :) thanks . I really struggle with the tablets so will def be getting these :)

Thanks! They sound a lot more appetising lol

Cool :) do they have the same amounts of stuff as Elevit? I'll have to check it out!

Since I bought my new big pack of elevit, I've noticed they have a new coating on them so they don't have that terrible feet taste when I put them in my mouth now haha and I can swallow them easier... But they still make me sick, boo!

Hey thanks, I have a sweet tooth, so hopefully this helps a bit with the nausea.

Same question as lala - does it have the same stuff as elevit etc?

Cool :) do they have the same amounts of stuff as Elevit? I'll have to check it out!

Since I bought my new big pack of elevit, I've noticed they have a new coating on them so they don't have that terrible feet taste when I put them in my mouth now haha and I can swallow them easier... But they still make me sick, boo!

I found this too. I hated the taste of the old stuff but this new formula is so much easier to swollow.

Hi ladies

I used these in my last pregnancy which unfortunately resulted in a miscarriage at 8+2 in October.

These vitamins don't have iron in them and when I received my blood tests back when I miscarried, my iron levels were low. I was devastated when I found out as I thought I was doing the right thing taking vitamins etc.

Maybe consult with with your doctor as to whether an iron supplement is needed when taking these vitamins.

Hi ladies

I used these in my last pregnancy which unfortunately resulted in a miscarriage at 8+2 in October.

These vitamins don't have iron in them and when I received my blood tests back when I miscarried, my iron levels were low. I was devastated when I found out as I thought I was doing the right thing taking vitamins etc.

Maybe consult with with your doctor as to whether an iron supplement is needed when taking these vitamins.

Thanks for the advice x

Yes, no iron, but I have always tested high for iron so don't feel I need anymore than I get in my daily diet. Any iron supplements give me constipation. If you feel you need extra during pregnancy, there are chewable iron tablets as well- iron melts with folate from chemist warehouse ($8 for 50 tablets).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->