Gummy prenatals

callmedan

Reaction score
I am in the UK and currently taking pregnacare but swallowing them makes me gag so much I really hate them
I've read about sweetie type gummy prenatals and have seen some on Amazon, has anyone got any experience of them and the best ones? Not too keen on lemon prefer strawberry flavours
Thanks xx

I always found the pregnacare tablets really hard to swallow too. Havent tried any of the gummy ones. I did find the 99p stores sell pregnancy vitamins which are the size of paracetamol. Much easier to swallow and much cheaper too.

I have been finding it impossible to swallow my horse pill prenatal vitamins since I am still dealing with nausea and I gag just thinking about swallowing them. So I switched to the gummy vitamin. It has 800mg folic acid and has dha in it... I just worry if it absorbs in the body. I use Spring Valley prenatal gummies

I'm in the U.S. but take the First Response Prenatel gummies with DHA. I love them! I tried 3 other brands but they threw my stomach off (could've been the high iron in them). I also feel like some of the pills have TOO many vitamins. Folic acid is really important, but I saw some that had ingredients that I couldn't even pronounce. My hubby works at a company as a chemist who tests vitamins all day long. I only take 1 of the 2 gummies daily that the First Response says, but I get the rest through food. Always wondered if I felt sick because my body was getting too much. Good luck! :)

The vitafusion ones aren't too bad, the RainbowLight ones are just plain NASTY!! So are the bellybar. A friend had a powder that you add to water a few years ago but I can't find it. I've seen a few packets of powder that you add to water and I think I'll try that next. Kind of like Emergen-C packets.

They do snack bars too now nutrimum I think which acts as your daily vitamin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->