Gutted! How low people can be!!

mydream89

Reaction score
Came home to find my baby clothes have been pinched off the clothes line. I'd been washing 0-3 months in readiness for baby in 9 weeks. I could be sick,cannot believe someone would pinch them, I would have rather them nicked my designer stuff than my babies clothes who has yet to worn them. No point to this thread just been upset and need to vent!! X:cry:

That is dreadful. I'd be distraught! Did they take everything? :( That is so so low :hugs:

Whoa that's awful!! How did they get access? :-(

I'm so sorry, people are just terrible.

My goodness who does that?! Tut :hug:
I hope Kama catches up with them pretty quickly!

Came home to find my baby clothes have been pinched off the clothes line. I'd been washing 0-3 months in readiness for baby in 9 weeks. I could be sick,cannot believe someone would pinch them, I would have rather them nicked my designer stuff than my babies clothes who has yet to worn them. No point to this thread just been upset and need to vent!! X:cry:

OMG who pinches baby clothes?!! So sorry, I'd be really upset too :(

They have pinched all the sleeps suits bare one!! They have left a Disney blanket and little hats n socks but sleep suits all gone. My other half gone down the street banging in doors seeing if anyone seen anything but of course no one has. They have got in though the gate but had to go behind our shed to see the line so god knows how they seen it. I am so gutted its my baby's things!!!!

Omg that's awful! That's the ultimate pikey-ness :( sorry to hear that hun

Wow I'd be raging! So sorry to hear this, makes me mad just reading it!!!

Aww that's horrible, I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe the person that took them really needed them so try to think that you have donated them to a little bub that was going to go without. I don't condone stealing but you would be pretty desperate to steal clothes off a line.

Oh you poor thing! Gutted for you!! Some people are just so incredibly low!! I'd be incredibly upset not to mention furious!!!! It's also horrible to think someone has been snooping around your property. Big hugs xxx

:hugs: its baffling isnt it. I was distraught when our babies personalised blanket had been stolen. It was of no use to anyone else, but it was most definatley stolen along with her hat - we found the hat in our bin :(

Oh my goodness that is awful :hugs: I would be furious...... I feel gutted for you xx

That is awful!! Lets hope karma will catch up with whoever did it x

Wow some people seriously must have NO conscience. I seriously don't get that.

That is so disgusting. :( How can someone steal from a baby?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->