Gutted! How low people can be!!

Wow, who steals baby clothes?!? Must have been someone desperate :(
Do you have a local newspaper that could maybe run a story about it? Might have the guilty person come forward as a result? Or maybe the community to donate back to you.
Sending hugs your way!

Aww that's horrible, I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe the person that took them really needed them so try to think that you have donated them to a little bub that was going to go without. I don't condone stealing but you would be pretty desperate to steal clothes off a line.

I don't care how desperate you are, stealing someone else's property is wrong. Government programs exist to help people like that, as do thrift/second hand shops. OP shouldn't be made to feel like she donated to a baby going without. Those were HER items for HER baby, not to be stolen by someone else.

When something like this happens it helps me to think they were desperate and really needed them.

I'd contact the local paper, hopefully someone will ring in for a name and shame!

Good idea ladies who've suggested the local paper!!! Get some guilt trip on the go to whatever heartless git did this.

I couldn't care less how desperate/in need blah blah blah someone is, stealing someone's baby's clothes that they have bought (no doubt through working hard and saving money) is disgusting and wrong and should not go without punishment.

Update

So no news on which scumbag/s have pinched the clothes but my mum replaced the items and extra today's bless her, and a couple of my bosses went out at dinner today and bought the baby 5 more sleep suits, the kindness of some warms the heart!!! I won't forget what happened and if oh finds out who it was they wont forget. Thanks everyone for ur kind words! Xxx the human race is not all bad!

I would not give a flying fuck if the people who stole these items were "desperate" and in "need." Stealing ANYTHING is wrong. To go that far to steal baby items is disgusting. If you need something, get off your backside and work for it like we all have too.

I'm willing to be it was some scavy so and so.

I would not give a flying fuck if the people who stole these items were "desperate" and in "need." Stealing ANYTHING is wrong. To go that far to steal baby items is disgusting. If you need something, get off your backside and work for it like we all have too.

I'm willing to be it was some scavy so and so.

Well said!!!! I ain't nicked a thing in my life and never would and to steal from a kid is unbelievable!

Disgusting.

Keep a eye on any local facebook selling sites, you might find them being sold on.

That's just awful! I can't believe someone would sink so low!

Aww that's horrible, I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe the person that took them really needed them so try to think that you have donated them to a little bub that was going to go without. I don't condone stealing but you would be pretty desperate to steal clothes off a line.

I don't care how desperate you are, stealing someone else's property is wrong. Government programs exist to help people like that, as do thrift/second hand shops. OP shouldn't be made to feel like she donated to a baby going without. Those were HER items for HER baby, not to be stolen by someone else.

Wow, think I've been told!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->