Guys what are your thoughts? Update!

I do too, they only married 18 months ago apparently. :nope:

The more i read about this the more wrong it feels.

Hes apparently upset that his love story is over so soon and wants to be back in the UK to be near his love.

He is either incredible naive or delusional. What did he think was going to happen, they would live happily ever after??? That she would never talk to her family again.

I find it disturbing he purposely went to a place because the age of consent was 15 not 16.

Hes apparently upset that his love story is over so soon and wants to be back in the UK to be near his love.

He is either incredible naive or delusional. What did he think was going to happen, they would live happily ever after??? That she would never talk to her family again.

I find it disturbing he purposely went to a place because the age of consent was 15 not 16.

According to the papers it says cos he loved it there?

I know Kala ... I haven't felt this strongly about a news story since the McCanns but this has really got under my skin.

I'm just livid with this man ... from what his lawyer is quoted as saying he still seems to think that he's done nothing wrong because they are in luuurve :wacko: Pathetic, inadequate, creepy little loser - his wife is well rid of him - The poor woman undoubtedly thought she had married a grown up :nope:

In my view he's dangerous and unstable - he obviously has no respect for other people at all, no respect for authority, decency or laws either and has shown that he is totally willing to put the object of his obsession at risk in order to fulfil his delusions... What happens if Megan or the next target of his love struck angst isn't interested? Stalking? Abduction against her will? Violence? :shrug:

I know Kala ... I haven't felt this strongly about a news story since the McCanns but this has really got under my skin.

I'm just livid with this man ... from what his lawyer is quoted as saying he still seems to think that he's done nothing wrong because they are in luuurve :wacko: Pathetic, inadequate, creepy little loser - his wife is well rid of him - The poor woman undoubtedly thought she had married a grown up :nope:

In my view he's dangerous and unstable - he obviously has no respect for other people at all, no respect for authority, decency or laws either and has shown that he is totally willing to put the object of his obsession at risk in order to fulfil his delusions... What happens if Megan or the next target of his love struck angst isn't interested? Stalking? Abduction against her will? Violence? :shrug:

Summed up my thoughts exactly. The guy literally disgusts me. He is delusional, not in love. He sounds obsessive. I don't see why anyone would think it's normal the way he is behaving. He has also hired a top lawyer used by Jack Tweed and some other disgusting moron to get them off of sex attack charges. I sincerely hope they put him away, I would be terrified if it were my daughter.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...y-Megan-Stammers-charged-child-abduction.html

His been charged with child abduction

Good. Though I love how people keep saying its not abduction because she went willingly. I'm quite sure very few abduction cases involve the child being dragged off kicking and screaming, but it doesn't mean they weren't taken without being able to make informed consent xx

Jeremy Forrest has been jailed for 5 and half years!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ING-trial-pervert-teacher-Jeremy-Forrest.html

In the eyes of a law she was a child, and he was in a position of trust.

They are both seriously deluded - she's a love stuck teenager acting like a child, he deserves every day of his sentence - should have got longer.

How his family are defending him is sick. Leave him to rot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->