Gym/Exercise Gripes!

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
Feel free to list yours. This is some light hearted fun ;) I know I am probably guilty of annoying people at the gym :lol:

1. Please don't be fully naked in a sauna, ever. I don't need to see foof before breakfast (or ever). Especially not at eye level while you lie prostrate across the entire top bench.

2. Please don't sit down on the bench in the changing room with no undies on. Not only is it really unhygenic, but also refer to point one. No foof!

3. The mirrors in the gym are not for reapplying your lipstick. Fact.

4. High pressure sales from most bigger gyms. Unless your gym machines include a time machine that can take me back a few years and dress sizes, I'm not interested.

5. People leaving sweat stains on the machines. There are wipes available for a reason.

6. Gym Stalkers. Creepy....

7. The man who talks on his mobile phone the entire time, very loudly, in Italian, deserves a special mention here. Even while during sets, his mobile is on speaker phone while he grunts away. Not entirely annoying, but actually quite funny.

8. Having sex while lifting weights. I'm not entirely sure if you are having sex, but as I can't see through walls and it sounds like you're having an orgasm I have to assume.

9. When the machine you are on tells you that you're fat. I know it, the world knows it, but it's not fun when inanimate bits of machinery know it too.

10. Falling over while working out..... Oh so smooth and you know the whole gym saw you.

I have one:

Please, do NOT wear Jeans and a jumper whilst working out............ESPECIALLY if you have BO!!! It stinks the gym out!

Do not liner around a machine and make its user feel uncomfortable, just because your friend/partner is on the machine next to them and you want the one said user is using - WAIT YOUR TURN!!

You cannot reserve a machine by putting your locker key on it!

And PUT THE WEIGHTS AWAY AND RESET MACHINES TO THE START WHEN YOU FINISH!!! I may have some strength, but certainly cant lift 80k!!!

:rofl:

I've seen someone running on a treadmill in flip flops :lol:

We had one guy running barefoot. He got into a bit of an argument with the management when told to wear trainers! He kept spouting on about how he was some high up oil exec! Like that makes a difference, you still got to wear the correct footwear!!

I thought about going braless one day to see if I got told off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->