H&M sizing?

Mrs R

Reaction score
Just a quick question ladies. I know some h&m sizing tends to come up very big for little ones (jogging bottoms etc) but what about coats?

My little lady is almost 3 but she is very slight. I tried a Sainsbury's coat aged 2-3 on her and it was massive. But yet her Asda one from last year aged 2-3 is too small.

Looking at this in particular

https://www.hm.com/gb/product/14066?article=14066-B

I brought lo a jacket from h and m last yr. it came up a little big but I wouldn't say overly. I tend to buy coats and jackets bigger anyway so they last and still fit ok with extra clothes underneath.
The trousers tho I got from there are 2-3 and go up to his chest :| I have to but him some more now as I brought them when he was a bit younger ready for when he grew into them. He's grown out of most of his trousers and those are just massive on him!

I love that! I find H&M clothes fit mine long after they have passed the age range of it!

xx

H&M sizing is odd! In the adult range I'm having to go 2-3 sizes larger than elsewhere and the kids sizing in 2 year jumps is weird! I love their kids clothes thou so make sure I take Ellis with me to try stuff on.

I always ind H&M sizing to be big, my LO is in his clothes from there for ages. Example - he's just over 2 and yesterday wore a pair of chinos from H&M that are 9-12 months

Oh what to do lol I don't have a local H&M and it would be such a pain to have to order, return and re-order...........

Haha I had this same problem a few weeks ago, I ended up just going into the shop as I haatteee sending online items back its such a pain. I find that H&M sizings come up really big though!

I'm going to the mall today, if I find the same one there I will try the sizes on Omar & I will let you :)

Eta: or I can ask my firend's daughter to try it, she's slim.

I'm going to the mall today, if I find the same one there I will try the sizes on Omar & I will let you :)

Eta: or I can ask my firend's daughter to try it, she's slim.

You're a star, thanks so much :flower:

On our website I only found this one

https://m.hm.com/ae/product/11835?article=11835-A#mediaType=STILL_LIFE_FRONT

I think the fitting should be the same?? Anyways I will see what I can find at the shop xx

I find them true to size, or slightly bigger on kids

Adults sizes, blimey, that's another story. I always have to go larger!

Sorry Hun, didnt find any at the shop :( all shop clothes are still summer collection, they'd snot displaying winter collection until the 15 th

Sorry Hun, didnt find any at the shop :( all shop clothes are still summer collection, they'd snot displaying winter collection until the 15 th

That's ok. I really appreciate the thought. Think ill just bite the bullet and go with 3-4

H and m sizes are odd. I've got some of DD's stuff still in the bag wit tags on cause they are way too big. I find the leggings and trousers for kids really long and too small on the waist.

Adults are weird too. Sometimes an 8 will fit me but other times its way too small. Tend to avoid buying online because of this reason, such a pain sending stuff back.

I actually find H&M sizing weird for kids. Like it's made for long skinny kids. Lily was chunky and I bought a gorgeous coat for her before she was born, but it didn't fit for long it was too small round her tummy but long in her arms. Weird size x

h&m are big on there clothing, i've brought my DD1 stuff for this year in 2-3 years old and they've come up massive on her. So i've put them away for next year...

Where as in some other clothes 2-3 like george, debenhams etc is ok for her as she's very slim but tall for her age :-\

Hnm sizes are quite big but if I were you I'd go for 3-4 plus it will last longer x

My son is slim and he is 20 months in 1.5-2 years for tops and shirts but trousers his still in 12-18 months because his really slim..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->