HA HA HA has anybody heard of this orgasmic birth??

kaykay

Reaction score
I was reading through a magazine at the hair dressers earlier and there was an article a women claimed that whilst giving birth she has orgasims!! WTF..So she went on to have another 5 children becasue she has never felt pleasure like it before!!:rofl:

Apperntly doctors have said that it quite common and it can be achieved if we relax more! I think its a bloody joke getting my hopes up like that..

Wouldnt it be great if it was though! lol:happydance:

just thought i would share xxx

I am sure I have seen an interview with her on GMTV.... I am pretty sure the link for it was posted on here too! lol The woman kept goin on about how her birth experience was like a massive orgasm........

:rofl:

Its bloody sore! But not orgasmic! Beautiful yes! lol

:hugs:

Ummm... hmmm...
Did she smoke something funny or have a sadistic sense of humour or perhaps she cannot tell the difference between an orgasm and painful sex LOL!!!
Sorry, I just cannot find myself believing that one.

JESUS, she must have a warped idea of pleasure/orgasm coz all i recall feeling was pain and pressure :rofl:

Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssss I have!!!!

Somebody here posted this a while back and there was also a link to a video on You Tube, It was bizarre!

I don't like it!!!:rofl:

I felt no sexual desire just the urge to do a mahoosive poo!!!

lol some women have a huge G spot which when the pressure of the baby pushes on it, it keeps making them orgasm! Guess we cant all be this lucky! lol xxx

i saw something like that she ended up with 7 or 8 children lol

Well i had a fantastic birth and almost enjoyed it if that's possible? Not sure it was orgasmic though and could think of better ways to have an orgasm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I lurk from second tri to see what I have to look forward to. I'm totally re thinking the epidural now :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->