Ha ha we are getting there!!!

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
For past 2 days Jack has known when he wants to do a poo when his nappy is on, but we have always been a touch too late.

This morning at my friends he started saying "bum, poo" so i ran upstairs with him and low and behold he did it on the toilet!!!:happydance:

Well i say on the toilet i was hovering him over it as he is scared of them LOL

and now he has just taken his nappy off and got the potty out!!! he has wee'd on the floor but....

aww thats so sweet, well done jack! he is doing really well, I missed that it was his birthday 6 days ago! happy belated birthday Jack xxxx

aww well done jack, he is becoming a big boy now

well done jack!! chloe still wont use hers :(

Give it time hun he is by no means trained, he had no nappy on all sfternoon and had the potty out but still just peed where he stood, don't think he knows when he needs a wee

chloe does! she is so lazy :rofl: i dont wanna force her tho, sure shell knack it soon!

:dance: That is great! Good Job Jack!

well done ! Ewan would quite happily wander with a dirty nappy all day!
even when he is about to do a poo if i try to put him on the potty he screams blue murder!!

Every one keeps saying ohh he should be trained by now!! but i have decided he'll do it when ready!

Too right he will do it in his own time i tried with Jack and failed so just left it

hypnorm, chloe is nearly 2 and a half years... dont worry hun ;) an shes nowhere near ready! she prefers wearing hers as a hat! or pushing callum up n down laminate on it :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->