• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ha, so that's what it means!

MishC

Has a little princess!!
Reaction score
I was wondering what ntnp means.

I guess i really fall into this catagory as i'm not trying to concieve but we aren't doing anything to stop it.

We will be actively trying in November/December which isn't long to wait.

So hi :)

Hey hun welcome over to ntnp......Not long to go till your ttc then......

Hey - No not really.

So i take it everyone in the forum isnt using any form of protection.

Are you all wanting TTC anytime soon?

Hey, nope no contraception at all! im not going to be ttc i find it to stressfull so going to carry on NTNP i concived my last pregnancy which unfortunatly ended in a miscarrige by NTNP.xx

Ahh i've just put a post up about this...

So does ntnp mean basically you are just having sex but not tracking what your body is doing etc?

And sorry to hear about the mc. hopefully next time it'll all work out for you :)

I have just replyed to your other post. Thanks! Yeah thats basically it! xx

We are not using any form of contraception and will not be TTC. I am charting but only at my doctors request as i have been on the pill for 13 years they are interested if that was the best course of action to have taken.

xx

Ahh i've just put a post up about this...

So does ntnp mean basically you are just having sex but not tracking what your body is doing etc?

We are just carrying on as normal but with me being off the pill. It's hard not to pay attention to what my body is doing and when as my signs seem to be very obvious but I figured there was no point charting because unless my husband is working away we have sex once every day/other day throughout the month anyway. :thumbup:

I think I'd find ttc stressful and I'm getting obsessive already and this is only week 3!:dohh:

x

I agree with many of you. We will stick to NTNP. TTC would be very stressful for us (ME anyway).

I agree with many of you. We will stick to NTNP. TTC would be very stressful for us (ME anyway).

My husband is stressing me out without knowing it, everytime he speaks to me on the phone (when he works away) ad everytime he comes home he asks, are we pg yet? is there a chance this weekend to conceive? And I say Oh it's way too early after stopping the pill/to early to test etc. It's sweet of him to be excited but it's not helping me forget ttc!

x

My husband is stressing me out without knowing it, everytime he speaks to me on the phone (when he works away) ad everytime he comes home he asks, are we pg yet? is there a chance this weekend to conceive? And I say Oh it's way too early after stopping the pill/to early to test etc. It's sweet of him to be excited but it's not helping me forget ttc!

x

Oh man I would feel so much pressure!

Right now I am nervous and excited and worried. I think it's becoming obsessive to think about! This is precisely what I wanted to avoid too.
At least uni has begun again and is keeping me busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->