Had a bad accident

Sorry to hear the horiffic time you have had but I am very glad LO is safe & sound & wishing you a speedy full recovery :hugs:

I'm so sorry! :hug:

But thank god bumpy is ok!

Now you scared me.I really miss riding but I haven't been since I found out about the baby....

What a shocking story and how mirculous that you both ok.

Wishing you a healthy recovery just take your time and try not to rush it all.

God Bless, TC xxx

Sorry to hear about the bad accident at least you will have a full recovery and lil un is ok. Hope you have a speedy recovery

OMG So sorry to hear about your accident :hug: Am glad to know that your LO is doing well. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh my goodness!! So sorry to hear about your accident!! :hugs: I am so glad to hear that the LO is ok, and that you are on the mend!! :hugs:

Oh how awful :hugs:

So glad you and bubs are ok. I know how it feels not being able to do even simple things for yourself (certainly does make you realise how much you take for granted), but it sounds like you're being well looked after - really hope you make a quick recovery x

Blimey! I'm glad you are the mend and that LO is doing fine, what a testament to how much they can take in there! I hope you make a speedy recovery and are being well looked after. Will you be recovered in time for the birth? Will you need to do anything special for it? :hugs::hugs:

WOW well Im glad the baby is ok... Hope you get well soon.

Thanks everyone :hug:

Am walking unaided now which is amazing. Doctors are going to keep an eye on my back and hips until I'm due in case I need a c-section. I'm doing loads better though.

When in hospital I found out what team we're on with Bump too, but I'm having my '20 week' scan on Wednesday to confirm, so will post the gender then. :)

Pleased you're doing ok...I know how scary the first days are...my bro broke his neck in 2 places a couple of years ago. Funny thin is though that after a little surgery, avoiding the risk of total paralysis etc...he was out of hospital in 11 days and walking...albeit with a fantastic Darth Vader collar.
I'm presuming you are in a back brace at mo (or are you seeing as you'll have a bump?). We saw plenty of those on follow up visits at hospital...it is an amazing thing that breaking your back no longer means paralysis eh? I'm so pleased you're ok healing wise. I just hope you feel ok. It's very easy to think you're out of the woods so you must be fine when I know you could still be in a lot of pain. I hope it eases and you don't get too bored taking it easy. It could be a blessing for you and LO to have to take some time out.
Take care and look forward to knowing which team you on xx

very sorry to hear about your accident but glad to hear you will get better and that bubs is ok x

Hope you are on the mend again soon. Glad your LO is ok x

Awww sorry to hear that! I also ride so i can understand how your feeling to have a fall (but never had a nasty fall like that!)
I also fell off day before i found out i was pregnant... was working as a groom and the horse reared and fell backwards and fell on top of me. Next day found out i was expecting so i quit my job at 6wks...already had one misscarriage and had been trying for 2years so werent rising losing it.
Hope you get well soon.

Sorry to hear that, glad that bump is fine and that you are on the mend though xx

Im so sorry to hear about this accident, it is definately a freak accident though. Im glad you are doing better and your baby is fine.

I also ride, and im still riding. I've slowly been cutting down, though I wouldn't be able to stop. It has been my whole until now, its actually quite depressing :( I dont think anyone could understand how a rider feels unless they are one.

Im lucky to have a very special horse, people think im crazy when I say I trust her so much, but I really do. Last night I was standing with her and she was rubbing her nose so gently on my tummy, it almost made me cry lol! She has had 5 foals herself, so I think she must know.

I hope that you still find joy in horses, I know that this is a very serious accident. Unfortunately in pregnancy our bones can become weaker, which is maybe why you broke it.

:hug:

Gawd how scary glad i decided to give in and not ride now :lol: From what people have said you ride until you realise how precious your baby is. :hugs: :hugs: I hope you're improving still... Glad you are ok though (not perm damage!!)

:hugs: :hugs:

Oh God, im pleased you and babe are ok!
Ive looked after people following similar accidents to yourself and let me tell you, you are very lucky. Its so easy to be paralysed from a horse riding accident.
I guess that will be all the riding you'll be doing until babe is here?!
Take care and i hope you make a full recovery xx

Oh honey poor you :hugs:
All my worst riding accidents have happened either just before dismounting, cooling off or standing still .... bloody horses .. they just know when I've taken my feet out the stirrups and relaxed!
Lots of :dust: for a speedy recovery. Stay safe

:nope: oh hunny that is so scarey for you all, so glad that bubs is doing good; amazing how strong these babies are :)

hope you feel better soon hun and I am dying to know are you team pink/blue :)

hugs hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"