Had a bump!

KX

Reaction score
Me and OH went to pick madam up at nursery. were reversing out the space and bang, some idiot drove into the back of us.

It wasn't a horrendously bad bump, but bad enough that we jerked forward and even Dale was like my god!

Madam was screaming-my heart was palpatating well bad-So Dale got out and was stood politley arguing with the guy who was to blame in the middle of the nursery car park!lmao

No witnesses! and there is CCTV in the nursery but it is not allowed to be used for things like that apparentley!:hissy:

Dont these things just shit u up well bad, I got such a fright!

Anyone else had an accident or bump?

Think I need a vino!:rofl:

They would have to provide that CCTV if the police asked for it surely?

Sorry to see you had a scare K :hugs: Hope your heart has stopped racing now & your sat with feet up x

I had a head on car crash with a motor bike a couple of years ago. My son was 3 months old at the time. I wasn't concerned about my self at all, i just wanted the ambulance there asap to check Ewan out. Who was fine thank god cos i think i would have killed the biker who walked away unscathed.
my car was a write off. i had my mum in the car too both airbags went off.
luckily ewan was is a rear facing car seat, other wise ehe would have injured his neck, so you will excuse me if i ever get angry with people who want to put their kids in forward facing seats before they can hold themselves up properly.

Aww hun sorry to hear that .. its horrible when that happens. Happened to me but with a lorry on a roundabout and me in a little fiesta!! Only going about 30mph and he pulled over lanes and went into the side of me. It wasnt bad but still scares the hell out of you dont it!?

Hope you are ok .. take it easy :hugs:

Ouch, how awful. Good job Dale was there, I would have been out of the car crying hormonal tears "I'm pregnant, you idiot!" :hissy:

Had a bump nearly 2 years ago in my precious little MX5. Some bloke in a white van didn't see me indicating to turn right....because he was answering his mobile phone ...hand held!!! :grr: I thought all was ok apart from a dent in the boot and drove home ...an hour on the motorway. It was only when I drove it to work and the whole thing seized up and ground to a total standstill that I realised what a mess he'd made of it. They very nearly wrote the car off and I sold it soon afterwards. It frightens me to think that that could have happened on the way home on the motorway. I could have been killed! :shock: I get really angry seeing idiots talking on their phones in the car, I won't even have a hands-free kit. It's too dangerous.

Hope you are ok hun, these things can really shake you up. (((((hug)))))

hope ur ok hun :hugs: poor becky :( hope shes ok :hugs:

Sorry to hear of your bump...

I fell down a flight of stairs a few days ago, landing on a concrete floor. I know exactly how you feel. Its the worst feeling in the world. I tried my hardest to land on my side or to fall weird on my legs to stop anything happening to baby, but it didnt work out that way as I landed half on my tummy and half on my back. Nick Nack is fine though (so the docs tell me) but it didnt half give me a fright. hope youre feeling better.

I reversed in to a merc beginning of last month ...

Tosser was overhanging in his space, came home crying going "gav i bumped the carrrrrr"

Hope you ok babes ... i'd of thumped the idiot
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->