Had a dream about daughters name?!

MUMOF5

Now a mum of 6!
Reaction score
I think my mind is going into overdrive as I'm booked for my sterilisation reversal tomorrow, so all I'm thinking about is baby stuff, anyway so last night I had a dream that I had a little girl and her name was Lilliana, and I was referring to her as Lily and Lilsy (the reason I recently decided against this name was that I wasn't fond of that nn) but today after the dream I now suddenly don't mind it so much?! 😜 Maybe I'm spending too much time thinking about names, either that or I've had a premonition or someone's trying to tell me that should be her name 😉 xx

Good luck with your reversal! It'd be pretty cool if you ended up having another daughter and used that name - definitely a good story for when she asks about her name in future xx

I had a dream before I found out the sex that I had a girl called Lara Summer. I ended up calling her Summer Lara because of that dream.

You should definitely consider using it. Plus, I love that name :)

Good luck with the reversal.

I had a dream when I was preggo that my cousin (who was due 2 months before me), unknowingly used the name I was planning to use. We had no contact with those family members anymore... so I thought I was just being paranoid, but sure enough - she used the name as a middle name!

I also saw my son in my dream - before I knew if I was having a boy or a girl - and he ended up looking exactly like the baby in the dream.

I love the name Lilliana - and I hope you get your baby girl!!

Do ppl use "Lilsy" as a nickname? I have never heard that before - but I love it!

Do ppl use "Lilsy" as a nickname? I have never heard that before - but I love it!

No I don't believe it's a common nickname, I'm guessing it's a name my mind has made up that comes from my dad, he calls me Kelsy - pronounced Kelzy (or used to when I was little), my dad has a bit of a habit of making up nicknames 😉

I really don't have a preference for a baby girl, id be totally happy with either sex, (although I know my dh and older girls would dearly love to have a boy) but I think I'm obsessing more with girl names as we have our two boy names and are quite happy with them, and being a bit of a planner, I like to be organised 😉

Good luck with everything and TTC!

I like the name Lilliana. It's not one that I would use but I like the name. It's pretty :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->