Had a happy BF moment today :D

ThunderPearls

Mum to 1 cheeky monkey!
Reaction score
So the past few weeks Ethan has only been BF during the night as he is far too distracted during the day so I have sort of given up trying during the day for now as it was too depressive! We still use nipple shields full time too.

But this evening whilst we were playing, I had him cradled ( he usually hates cradle hold! :D) and we were skipping about the living room and he kept trying to eat/blurt on my arm and I just though to try him on my boob... And he latched on straight away with no shield and also with a perfect latch :) only lasted for a couple of minutes but it was still really, really great! Yaay Ethan!

That is all :D

Try a dark quiet room maybe? They get so much better as they get older. :)

Go Ethan and go Ethan's mommy! Sounds like you two are working things out. I'm really happy for you-- hopefully lots more beautiful latches in the future!

Whilst we are at home I sometimes get him latched for a feed but the slightest noise makes him unlatch and look about :( we live in a tiny apartment with open plan livingroom/kitchen and even the weird fridge noises make him pop off!

Even when he drinks his bottle he is trying to roll around and tries to lie on his tummy which just doesnt work lol

hopefully once he gets less interested in stuff we will have more sucessfull feeds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->