Had A Really Funny Turn *Possibly TMI*

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
Ok, this may be way too much information but nothing like it has happened to me before so I want to ask you ladies.

The past two days, I have had very mild spotting which is not unusual in itself as I am at the very end of my 3 months of pills and it happens now and then so im not worried about that.

However, this morning after we :sex: I got up to have a shower and I had the most awful cramping feeling in my stomach and back. So much so that it made me feel sick to the point I was over the bowl as I was sure I was going to be. I suddenly felt really hot and weak and so lay on the bathroom floor as it was all I could do to help the pain. After less than 10 minutes I felt ok and so got in the shower and by the time I was done, I felt absolutely fine again and have done since.

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this before?

xxx

Hi Pops!

I haven't experienced what you describe but would definately check with a doctor, just to be sure! Hope it was a one-time thing and you'll be fine now.

I am not sure what would of made you had this turn, but perhaps when you go to doctors mention it to them or if it happens again xx

hmm i'm not sure either pops, def mention it with the doctor next time your there though hon :hugs: xx

Sorry to hear this, it doesn't sound great, but I've had things like this in the past and it's come to nothing and I never did find out what it was. I'm sure you are fine, but maybe worth mentioning to the Doc as others have suggested.

Overexertion maybe??? :rofl:

:rofl: dimbo, I was going to say the same thing!

Ive had a similar sort of thing pops... not quite to the same extent but cramping etc after :sex: ... maybe because it was a bit more, um, how should I put this.... rough?!!! :rofl: xx

Haha Dimbo, as I was reading I was thinking the same! How funny!!

Hope it was just a one off hun, perhaps you should have another go just to see if it happens again!! xx

this happend to me ONCE when i was pregnant with charlie i wa at work and i was only about 16 weeks i think, turns out i had low iron?

this happend to me ONCE when i was pregnant with charlie i wa at work and i was only about 16 weeks i think, turns out i had low iron?

This word popped into my head but wasn't sure about mentioning it :blush:

I must admit, I did wonder at the time.......it was a really strange thing.

As for the over exertion, its always pretty ahem, athletic :rofl:

OH has said since we were on holiday that he has thought I was pregnant and I did say a couple of weeks ago I'd test but I really don't think I am so haven't bothered. I wonder if I should do one in the morning.....

xx

I had to choose over exertion or pregnant, and, well, you know which I went with first. :D

I thought the exact same as you Pops, about the fact that both your boy and your Dad said they thought it... and I have heard of cramping after the deed as it were in early pregnancy!

You know what, there is only one thing for it.... :test:!

Fingers are very firmly crossed for you x

Go on do it I double dare you. just make sure you point us in the announcement direction when you do. GOOD LUCK!! :hug:

I must admit, I did wonder at the time.......it was a really strange thing.

As for the over exertion, its always pretty ahem, athletic :rofl:

OH has said since we were on holiday that he has thought I was pregnant and I did say a couple of weeks ago I'd test but I really don't think I am so haven't bothered. I wonder if I should do one in the morning.....

xx

Do it!!! heehee! May as well test just to see!!

I'll have to keep an eye out in your diary tomorrow - make sure you post it there!! xx

xx

Was gonna say about the possibility of being pg... :test:!!!

Good luck hun and remember to keep us posted... xxx :hug:

I've had terrible cramps after sex if I'm due to get AF soon (within a week)...

Or if we get a little too carried away sometimes.. lol

Had you eaten? i somethimes get realy dizzy and feel sick if iv gone to long without food.

I dont know what comes after quadruple but yeah, that one!!!

Test Pops, Test!!!! xxxx

doesnt hurt to check, if not then maybe mention it to doc, didnt want to read and run, hope everythi ng is ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->