Had D&C yesterday

TraceC

Pregnant 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Hi so I'm back and on the mend. I have no pian can just feel a small twinge on my left side. The Operation went well I went under at 12 was out at about 1:30 and was discharged from Hospital at 3:30pm with no pain, just tired from the anthestic.

I had a Midwife out a tablet up near my cervix, which cause imense contraction like pains, I've never been in so much pain in my life, I was crying and screaming, which was a very humbling experince for me cause I'm usually the silent sufferer but just wanted to die cause of the pain. I felt so bad cause the lady in the cubicle next to me had the same thing done not long after me, she was probably freaking out haha,but she just got some mild cramping. Was the wierdest experince cause they gave me these tablets that are like Morphine, anyways after about 20 mins I felt this massive Pop happen near my cervix area then i started a heavy flow. So officially began the MC in Hospital. That was fun trying to change my pad every half an hr while I was high as a kite.

Anyways just thought I'd share my experince with you all, as I asked ladies to share theirs with me cause I wasn't sure what to expect. I don't even feel like i had an operation yesterday.

Hi hun,
Just wanted to say sorry for your loss. :hugs:

I had my D&C the first week in April and we are on our first month of TTC since our mmc. I know this is such a difficult time, but it does get better. Hang in there!

I'm sorry, TraceC. That hurts me physically and emotionally just hearing about it. I'm relieved for you that the operation is over, and I hope that your healing, in all aspects, goes smoothly.

I am so sorry to hear about that TraceC. Hmmm.... Hope ur recover soon and share a good news with us all soon.

Do they do D& C even for Chemical MC? sorry if its a stupid question...

Gods_Precious, I'm not sure about that as it was my first time to concieve and MC. I think its mostly if they aren't sure you have passed every thorough.

Thanks ladies, I'm fine emotionally. I know my baby is in heaven and one day we will meet, for now our Lil Angel Baby will watch over us and our future Children, if anything this experince has made me even more determined to get that BFP, I'm not giving up with out a fight, thats for sure :)

I too had DnC around this time last year, after there was no heart beat and no yolk sac. The experience was horrible. I had a horrible doctor who told me to stop crying like a baby. It took some time to heal and a year later, I can say that I am in a better place. It was hard though because two of my friends got pregnant after my DnC which made me feel sad and jealous. But like I said, it was an emotionally healing process. Every now and again, I take out my picutre of my little bean that could quiet make it. Now I'm in the TWW, AF due tomorrow... fingers crossed!

I just wanted to say that I am sorry for your loss... Xx

I had my d&c yesterday.

I remember seeing you in the 1st trimester forums recently. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss, and wish you the best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->