Had enough.....

TickTockBaby

Reaction score
symptom spotting, waiting and googling! Background info: first cycle ttc since coming off BC.

Have been using the CBFM but didn't gt a peak this month, currently I'm CD 43 :( had what I thought might have been O pains on CD 30 and some ewcm.

Anyway tested early at CD39 with evening urine (I was on night shift so it was kinda like my fmu) and of course bfn. Tested this morning CD 43 bfn! I'm out right?

So to save my sanity I'm off to buy a FRER fully expecting to see bfn and then I can move on and right this cycle off a post BC pain in the arse cycle!

So if I use a FRER today and it bfn can I satisfy my inner POAS baby momma crazy lady and be assured this cycle Bfn?

Thanks for the pma meme. But I've just took a FRER with a good 5 hour hold and bfn. In my mind and for my sanity this cycle I'm rationalising that I'm out. Now just the gruelling wait for AF and onto cycle 2.

Good luck to you!
:dust::dust::dust:

your not out until AF but my reasoning would be if you were preggers then you would expect a faint positive by now. good luck for your next cycle. im on CD4 at the mo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->