Had first unprotected sex .... !!!

Kitschdolly

Reaction score
This is a major thing for me, I have been on the WTT section for some time and now I can officially join TTC :happy dance: Hello!

Hi hun, I have been in WTT as we didn't plan to try until sept time, but me and OH have had unprotected sex twice now so I guess we are NTNP.

Its exciting but nerve-racking too! Don't know about you but I symptom spot like mad, so to keep my sanity I am trying to take it easy.

:happydance: Fun! Can't wait to have unprotected sex in April! haha

I was excited and terrified the first time we had unprotected sex. Now I'm just excited and hope that every time is "the" time :)

Hello!!! I know the feeling, have only had unprotected twice since coming off bcp... Mixture of nerves and excitement!! All the best for you and your TTC journey :)

congrads! it's so fun hehe, i remember how nervous we were. have fun...!!

Hello, we too are in the same situation as yourselves. Best of luck with NTNP. It feels strange having spent all my sexually active life preventing pregnancy to all of a sudden welcoming it!

Yay! Is it a weird mind-shift to go from actively preventing to not? I am getting somewhat less worried about being pregnant as I get closer to my TTC time but at the same time it's like "NOT YET" screaming in my brain and I think it will be weird to go from that to "let's try to make this occur"

Yay! Is it a weird mind-shift to go from actively preventing to not? I am getting somewhat less worried about being pregnant as I get closer to my TTC time but at the same time it's like "NOT YET" screaming in my brain and I think it will be weird to go from that to "let's try to make this occur"

Hi thestarsfall, it is very strange and I was very nervous the first time we did it totally unprotected,and even said to OH, "Shall we do it or wait?" lol its weird because I have dreamt of that moment and thought it would feel different!! I personally had been on birth control for 10 years. I tend to symptom spot like mad as well, and drive myself mad-anyone like this?? its not like we have even done it on my fertile days yet!!lol

I've been on the Pill for almost 4 years now and I symptom spot all the time even though I know itd be pretty rare to be pregnant on the pill (not impossible obviously, there are loads of stories). It's ridiculous though because the pill tricks your body into thinking it is pregnant so duh its gonna give you some symptoms.

I think I am getting more symptoms as I know I am getting close to my TTC/NTNP date so my brain is more obsessive about it.

So glad to have just read this post! I thought being nervous about the first unprotected time meant I wasnt ready but I kno in my heart a baby cant come quick enough!! Very glad im not alone in these feelings! Roll on april :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->