had hope of a happy family and now it is gone

nickiez

Reaction score
Some may read this and say I should have known but my heart did not...

I was dating my partner who I met at work. He is a charmer! I knew he was dating someone but he assured me it was not serious as he is not wanting a commitment. I convinced myself dating is dating and it is ok. Flag there but I was falling for him and have....

Now I am pregnant and when I told him he was so excited and first thing he wanted to do was to call the other girl and say it was over because he has a family to prepare for and it was time to grow up. Well an hour later he calls me to say she is pregnant too...WHAT (I know I was not safe, I am not looking for what I did wrong because now I have a child on the way that I am happy about).

All my friends say this girl cannot be pregnant, she is just doing it to keep him...well what matters is he believes her and is choosing to support her and is being horrible telling me to be sensible and get an abortion because I shouldn't have a child with a man who doesn't want to be with me.He is now questioning my faithfulness to him and will not provide any support to me until there is proof. I am a wreck!! And I think if she is not pregnant, she will make sure she is soon or in a month 'lose' it. He believes her so he won't take precautions to avoid it now.

If he took the original news bad like I thought he would I think I could process this and be ok BUT he gave me a moment of hope and he ripped it away...and now I see and hear him 5 days a week....I am trying to stay positive because stress is very bad, especially this early on....

I know there is no advise but to not focus on him, ignore his ugliness, and move on but it is so hard.....I am in tears!!

Also, I can handle another child in my child's life but to have the child around at the same time will take away from my baby's firsts from him and his side of the family...not sure if that makes sense....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->