Had HSG, but possibly had early ovulation - HELP

4boys1girl

Reaction score
Had my HSG on Monday morning, CD 9. On Sunday, CD 8, had ovulation symptoms such as cramping on left side and light pink spotting. Thought nothing of it since it would be way too early to ovulate. HSG showed clear tubes. Came home and tested with OPK first time this cycle and it showed a very strong line (not positive, but a strong line). So, I waited to test the next day (today) to see if I was catching my surge on the way up or down, and the line today is definitly lighter then it was yesterday.
So, I am wondering ... could I have ovulateed on sunday? would it have been too early to ovulate? my cycle are 28/29 days and normally I ovulate day 14 or 15 (last month day 16).
So If it was the big "O", then what about the test done on monday? would that have showed anything as far as if I already ovulated? Aslo, if the egg had been released...what would happen to it during the test?
I am so nervous that I ovulated and if there was a fertilized egg, maybe it got flushed away or something.
Thanks for reading and please respond if you have any info for me.
Kat

not sure but the same thing similar happened to me. I had a positive or very dark line a week before i was suppose to ovulate then it went away then again on Sunday it came back and has been very dark up through this morning. In terms of the egg it lasts for only 24 hours but i think i read that some women also CAN release a 2nd egg 24 hours after the 1st sometimes. Check out this web site here on ovulation it is helping me allot. https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html

not sure but the same thing similar happened to me. I had a positive or very dark line a week before i was suppose to ovulate then it went away then again on Sunday it came back and has been very dark up through this morning. In terms of the egg it lasts for only 24 hours but i think i read that some women also CAN release a 2nd egg 24 hours after the 1st sometimes. Check out this web site here on ovulation it is helping me allot. https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html

thanks. I think at this point Ill wait to see what tomorrow test looks like. I am hoping that what happened to yuo is happening to me and I havent "o'd" just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->