had my 12 week scan today.

charlottecco2

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Had my 12 week scan an hour ago, they said the baby was healthy, it had two legs and two arms and was wriggling around, which was amazing. But they have asked me to go back in 10days time for another scan because the baby was smaller than it should be, it was 5cms. I am sure of my dates so they want to check that the baby is growing properly. I'm just hoping that it is a small baby like they think and that its not a growth problem. :-( xx

I'm glad the scan all wnet well and your baby is all healthy. Try not to worry about the sizing. In my last pregnancy I was positive of the dates but they still said my son was measuring 11 days smaller. I'm sure everything's fine:hugs:

Glad it went well, try not to worry hun, half the time they tell u to expect a big baby and it turns out to be a small one

Glad your scan went well; Hope the sizing turns out to be nothing. Just remember that every baby is different, and s/he could just be smaller.

Hi hun,

Try not to worry early pregnancy is a very strange thing, and although you are sure of your dates.....our bodies are very strange things too! Go back in 10 days for the re-scan and I am sure all will be fine. Good luck hun and please, try not to worry! I am glad everything else was fine! :hugs:x

yes i agree - dates can be complicated - who says we ovulate when we think we do?!
Did you get a photo?
Ah lovely stuff.

Are they saying you measure 12 weeks? Never got the measurements.

12 week scan is really a dating scan that pretty much is more accurate than working EDD out from your last period date because you coudl have concieved any time in the month including ovulating twice.

Glad you seen bubs moving around & lots of luck for your next scan. Stay calm Im sure all is fine x

Are they saying you measure 12 weeks? Never got the measurements.

12 week scan is really a dating scan that pretty much is more accurate than working EDD out from your last period date because you coudl have concieved any time in the month including ovulating twice.

Glad you seen bubs moving around & lots of luck for your next scan. Stay calm Im sure all is fine x

No I had a dating scan at 8 weeks and they do think i'm 12weeks 5 days pregnant, but are concerned because the baby is about a cm smaller than it should be, so have to go back in 10days to make sure the baby its actually growing properly xx :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->