Had my '8 week' scan today!

Congrats Clair:happydance:
Must've been a nice surprise.. at least first tri won't draaag on haha.
I'm guessing girl, it looks like my little girls scan photos:flower:
And you get to go back in two weeks, bonus ! :winkwink:
Happy and healthy nine months x

I know! Almost done first tri now! Woo-hoo! Lol, Thank you! :D x

It's so hard to guess the sex Me most my family and people on here said girl and looked like Girly photos and on Monday thy turned out to be a little prince without no doubt lol xx

People were really split down the middle with our wee boy, most did say boy though, me and OH just knew he was, there was no way he was a girl and we were right! But I agree it all depends on angles too, Jason's head shape was different in each photo :dohh: xx

That's wonderful! I say a girl also. :)

Thank you very much :flower:

Congrats :flower:
I bet it was a nice surprise to find out you were farther along than you thought :haha:
I'm guessing girl too :) looks a lot like both my girls

It was! :D
Thank you :)

Oh wow! Congratulations on bubba #2 Clair! I remember when we were pregnant with #1! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! x

Hey! :wave:

Thank you very much :D x

Can't believe i've only just seen this. Congratulations, how amazing it must be to have the first trimester almost over.. without even knowing it! Can't really see much from the photos, but I think boy :blue:

So great! Lol, I'm hoping we can get better pictures next time! :D
Thank you :flower:

aw what a great surprise :D I say girl.

Thank you :D

I'm going to guess girl! :flow:

Thank you Rebecca! :flower:

Omg congratulations on your second pregnancy Hun! :happydance: xx

The same thing happened to me! :) and now I'm almost 17 weeks with a healthy baby! It's exciting news to know you missed most of the first trimester and everything is going well. Hopefully things go well at your next appointment, as well :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->