Had my baby, for those worried about weight gain

monte3375

Reaction score
I had my little Liam May 25th. I was up 42 lbs at my last doctor appt, 5 days before having him.

Today, 8 days later I decided to get on scale for the first time. I am down 18 pounds. I must point out I ate like a pig for 3 days in hospital and also at home while breastfeeding and I am still down 18.

I am restricted to no housework, for another 2 weeks so I have been pretty sedentary too.

I have 25 to lose and I feel OK with that. It is all in my bum, I got one loose pair of old jeans on today...but tight!

My stomach is bouncing back nice too. I had some silver stretchmarks, but they are gone now.

My recommendtion....work out until the very end. I did Lindsay Brins workout the night before my due date and I had Liam on my due date. I did all the stomach and core work until the very end.

Congrats on having your baby. Good to hear that you lost 18 in 8 days that is amazing. I hope I drop that much or more by my 6 weeks postpartum. I plan on breastfeeding too and I heard it helps you lose weight.

Congrats on your little one. I had my lo on May 17 and 2 weeks later I had dropped 23 lbs. I haven't done anything different either. I think it has to do with bf'ing all the time and being too tired to eat constantly. My tummy is back to being flat too which is surprising to me. (altho it still feels a bit squishy and not hard like before)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->