Had my baby girl

tamina800

Reaction score
I'm a bit late with this update- I had my baby girl 5 days ago, on Nov 5th. I went to my weekly doctor's appointment on Nov 4th and they found that I had g low amniotic fluid levels. So I was sent straight to the hospital to be induced. My daughter was born on the 5th, weighing 5lb4oz, at 36w3d. She is healthy and did not go to NICU. We were discharged 3 days later.
She nursed like a champ when we were in the hospital but since yesterday has absolutely refused to nurse (rejected one breast first and now has no intention to nurse). I think it's because my breasts are engorged and I have way too much milk. Her tiny mouth cannot perhaps fit my breast in. So I've been pumping for her.
Plus I had an episiotomy and am in terrible pain.

Anyhow, all of that aside, I am soooo happy my daughter is here. She's utterly gorgeous (not being biased here of course..haha😜) and has been a sweet tempered baby so far. Please wish me luck with nursing - I so desperately want to exclusively breastfeed her.

Thanks for all the support on this forum. I wish you all the very best.

Congratulations to you on your tiny arrival.
Hang in there with nursing. I'm sure as she gets bigger and your supply regulates, it will get easier for her to latch. Lots of skin to skin should help too xx

Congratulations to you and good luck with the breast feeding- stick with it, she'll get the hang of it xx

Aw congrats Hun and as the others have said hang in there with the bf.x

Congratulations hun, stick with bf, it does get easier xxx

Big congrats! Nursing can be a rough go in the beginning and I definitely had my share of difficulties for the first few months but keep with it and I promise it gets easier! You can do it!

Congratulations, that's wonderful news! Good luck with breastfeeding, I know it's tough but she might get the hang of it once she's a bit bigger :) all the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->