had my baby it was my 5th section

sorry you had a rough time but glad you and baby are well, congrats x

hi ladies sorry i havent been on in a while, well what can i say, harry will be 9 weeks on friday and im still bleeding i have retained products which i have been given antibiotics for, as they said they will not do a d and c as another op is to risky as my uterus is very thin in parts, my tummy is still very tender and puffy and i still look 6 months pregnant, on the plus side harry is beautiful and very healthy, i just wish they had done the hysterectomy as at least i wouldnt of had all these problems, being a mum to 5 is very hard work lol but i love it xxxxxxx

Congrat's on your sweet baby! What a scary birth story- I am glad you are both okay!!! I will be having my 5th c-section in April and am SUPER scared about it!!! Did you have any complications during any of your other c-sections??

hi there sorry if my story has scared you, i sailed through all my other 4 sections no problems at all, was up and about the next morning on all of them, but number five took its toll as the placenta stuck to the scar tissue from the previous sections, i wish you all the best, im sure yours will be a totally different story and you will be completely fine, please keep us updated xxx

Hiya baby5hopeful, thought i'd let you know my section went well, have my little princess. She is absolutely beautiful. Glad the section is over with, also eventually decided to go ahead with my tubes being tied. Hope you are doing ok!

Hi you im glad all went well, congrats congrats congrats xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi ladies sorry i havent been on in a while, well what can i say, harry will be 9 weeks on friday and im still bleeding i have retained products which i have been given antibiotics for, as they said they will not do a d and c as another op is to risky as my uterus is very thin in parts, my tummy is still very tender and puffy and i still look 6 months pregnant, on the plus side harry is beautiful and very healthy, i just wish they had done the hysterectomy as at least i wouldnt of had all these problems, being a mum to 5 is very hard work lol but i love it xxxxxxx

hi!!!! sorry to hear your feeling yukky...so will the antibiotics clear your problem...without a d&c. hows your scar healing/looking? bet you are a proud mamma too after going through so many surgeries...take care :flower:

oh and ladies thank you to everyone for your kind words xx

Hi there

Thank you for posting your experience. I have had 5 section, currently 14 weeks pregnant with baby 6. Was told front wall of womb is very thin last time. Had scan a couple of weeks ago, they mentioned my placenta was anterior but would check exact postion at 20 weeks. So scared they will say it is low as risks of accreta are very high if it is...like about 70%. Also worried as my bladders is attached to my womb and was damaged during 5th section. feeling a bit crap about it all right now and I still have 25 weeks before a section will be done as our hospital don't like to do sections until 39 weeks.

Glad you are on the mend and little man is doing well :)

Hi there

Thank you for posting your experience. I have had 5 section, currently 14 weeks pregnant with baby 6. Was told front wall of womb is very thin last time. Had scan a couple of weeks ago, they mentioned my placenta was anterior but would check exact postion at 20 weeks. So scared they will say it is low as risks of accreta are very high if it is...like about 70%. Also worried as my bladders is attached to my womb and was damaged during 5th section. feeling a bit crap about it all right now and I still have 25 weeks before a section will be done as our hospital don't like to do sections until 39 weeks.

hi sorry I havent replied I havent been on here in ages, well im all better now and recovered it took me a good few months but o finally feel ok, hows your pregnancy going xxxxx

Hi there

hi sorry I havent replied I havent been on here in ages, well im all better now and recovered it took me a good few months but o finally feel ok, hows your pregnancy going xxxxx

Hi there, glad you have recovered and are feeling better now. You had a hard time. I found it difficult after my fifth, felt like evrything was on top of me all the time.

I am now 26 weeks pregnant, and feel uncomfortable most of the time. My bump is tiny as always but I have so much pressure in my groin area, sitting down is uncomfortable, getting back up is painful. Walking even hurts at times. I don't have that much weight to carry around with me so I can't blame me being big (if you know what I mean) All just because the muscles are weak. All my antenatal appointments are at the hospital which is a pain as the waiting time is ridiculous. But the doctor I see is very sweet, she is worried incase she misses anything that could be a problem.

My placenta is high so the doctors are not worried about that. They will do section at 39 weeks unless there is a medical reason to do it before then. Hope not as I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going.

I have said I want to have my tubes done this time round, I know the failure rate is a bit rubbish and sometimes I have doubts about it but I am 35 and I am not sure if it is because I have 5 children and we work full time from home that I am finding being pregnant very draining this time. Doesn't help my 2 and 5 year olds wake me during the night most nights.

So enough of my moaning. How is your Son doing? What ages are your other children? Did you have them really close together? My Boys are 2, 5, 7 and 16 and my daughter is 9. Would love a little girl this time just so my daughter is not completely surrounded by brothers. But with a 10 year age gap, probably would have much in common with her.

Anyway, thanks for replying, nice to hear from you.

Take care xxx

Hi there

Hi there, glad you have recovered and are feeling better now. You had a hard time. I found it difficult after my fifth, felt like evrything was on top of me all the time.

I am now 26 weeks pregnant, and feel uncomfortable most of the time. My bump is tiny as always but I have so much pressure in my groin area, sitting down is uncomfortable, getting back up is painful. Walking even hurts at times. I don't have that much weight to carry around with me so I can't blame me being big (if you know what I mean) All just because the muscles are weak. All my antenatal appointments are at the hospital which is a pain as the waiting time is ridiculous. But the doctor I see is very sweet, she is worried incase she misses anything that could be a problem.

My placenta is high so the doctors are not worried about that. They will do section at 39 weeks unless there is a medical reason to do it before then. Hope not as I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going.

I have said I want to have my tubes done this time round, I know the failure rate is a bit rubbish and sometimes I have doubts about it but I am 35 and I am not sure if it is because I have 5 children and we work full time from home that I am finding being pregnant very draining this time. Doesn't help my 2 and 5 year olds wake me during the night most nights.

So enough of my moaning. How is your Son doing? What ages are your other children? Did you have them really close together? My Boys are 2, 5, 7 and 16 and my daughter is 9. Would love a little girl this time just so my daughter is not completely surrounded by brothers. But with a 10 year age gap, probably would have much in common with her.

Take care xxx

Ahh so your last four children were all quite close together and so will this baby! This makes me feel a bit better about my four being close together and wanting another which would again be a small age gap! It worries me to have sections so close together but so glad to not be alone and hear about all your rexperiences. Take care.

Wow baby5 many congratulations to you!! So sorry you had be operated on for so long but glad you're both doing well. I am hoping to be successfully pregnant 5 months after my c section so in May/June this year, and I am already worrying about just having one more c section so fair play to you!

Hi there

Take care xxx

hi ya, its definitely harder the more you have i get so tired now, my others are 15, 12, 9, 3 and of course harry who is 7 months already, it goes so quickly, r u gonna find out what you r having xx

Congratulations just found out im pregnant will be 5th c section and im so scared do you have any advice hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->