had my baby

tinkerbell24

Reaction score
Well its took me a while to write my storey but it was all very quick and it was my first baby i had my show at 36 week and was 2cm dilated but no pains i carried on as normal and worked and nothing happend to 41 week where i had a bleed when i arrived at hospital to get checked out they said i was in active labor and 4cm a couldnt belive it i had a few twinges but nothing major and i am the biggest whimp when it comes to pain 50 minutes later of walking around i was fully dilated and pushing to meet my princess i had no stiches or anything and only took some gas and air at the last minute as i started to panic that i had no meds i was back on my feet within hours of delivery i loved the full experience and would do it all again my advice is enjoy it and stay active i dont do pain a can remember reading yhis forum over and over again in third tri if anyone has any questions at all feel free to ask x

Congrats!!!!! :hugs:
Now that's a story I'm happy to read! Well done mumma!!

Great story, good job Mumma!!! Congratulations :flower:

Many congratulations - I hope my birth story's like yours!! xx

Well its took me a while to write my storey but it was all very quick and it was my first baby i had my show at 36 week and was 2cm dilated but no pains i carried on as normal and worked and nothing happend to 41 week where i had a bleed when i arrived at hospital to get checked out they said i was in active labor and 4cm a couldnt belive it i had a few twinges but nothing major and i am the biggest whimp when it comes to pain 50 minutes later of walking around i was fully dilated and pushing to meet my princess i had no stiches or anything and only took some gas and air at the last minute as i started to panic that i had no meds i was back on my feet within hours of delivery i loved the full experience and would do it all again my advice is enjoy it and stay active i dont do pain a can remember reading yhis forum over and over again in third tri if anyone has any questions at all feel free to ask x

Congratulations!

Sounds amazing! I want your birth story!

I have a few qu's if you have time to answer pleaseeee!

How much did baby weigh?

Were you discharged on the samd day?

Is there anything you wish you had packed in yours or babies hospital bag that you didn't?

Thanks! Congratulations again!

Congrats, I hope I'm as liky as you!

Sounds perfect! Congratulations to you!

congrats, I hope for such an easy labour too! enjoy your little miracle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->