Had my baby!

baby09

Reaction score
The day before her due date 😊 all very fast from 5-10 cm in 45mins - just used gas and air born at 16.47pm 14/11/15 7lb 6oz and she's beautiful just like her sisters 👭👶🏼🎀
It happened too fast for me to have 2nd dose of antibiotics (gbs) so we are still at hospital as she's monitored but luckily she doesn't need iv. Hopefully home tomorrow x

Emie Florence 🎀

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 48
Awww... Congratulations! I hope you get to go home soon! Emie is such a pretty name! :flower:

Yay! Congratulations!
What a nice and fast labour! How you managed to get to the hospital in time?:)
She is gorgeous!

Thank you x
Got to hospital when I was 2cm so went to sainsburys and walked around, when I felt the contractions were so intense (still not completely regular) I went back and I was 5cm then that's when it all went super fast lol x literally from being checked and taken to l&d, suddenly I was making howling noises my waters broke and I was pushing! I asked if I could push and said yes you're 10cm! Pushed for 45mins as her hand was by her head then boom she was here! Amazing experience as my last two were csection and ventouse and epidurals so I'm quite proud of myself lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->