had my sweep

tristansmum

Reaction score
I'm 40+2. Had my sweep. She said it was hard to find as very posterior but its soft, 2cm dialated and 50% thinned. Fingers crossed it works.

fingers crossed it works hun:) i have mine tmorow:) hoping it works:Dx

Bahhhhh this whole sweep thing souns so unpleasant! LOL.

Sounding hopeful TristansMum!
Had mine this morning and was told that I'm about 0.5cm away (?) so they could not do the actual sweep, but booked for my next one on Thursaday so keeping my fingers crossed I will be ready then.

And Willow87, it really wasn't too bad! I was surprised myself xx

I had mine today too,1-2 cm dialated,Didnt hurt much,Just crampy and backache now!

Good luck hon. I've got my second one tomorrow! Fingers crossed it works for you! x

Thanks everyone. Been for a long walk and now bouncing on ball. Had more bh than normal but no show or pain. I am just relieved to be a bit dialated so I know the discomfort I've had up to now is actually doing something.

Good luck hon. I've got my second one tomorrow! Fingers crossed it works for you! x

How dialated were you at your first? I'm not getting my hopes up. Just nice to know what's going on. See consultant on Thursday to discuss induction as I'm vbac. Mw said they should do a second sweep for me then if I don't have him by then.

A second one closer to your first should be more effective! :thumbup:

I was 1cm and she managed to stretch me to 2cm. I lost a bit of plug after waking up the next morning and a whole lot the following morning! x

A second one closer to your first should be more effective! :thumbup:

I was 1cm and she managed to stretch me to 2cm. I lost a bit of plug after waking up the next morning and a whole lot the following morning! x

Well I hope they do do one! With my son I was one cm and lost plug the same day but nothing came of it. Good luck tomorrow. X

Had a sweep today too, I'm 2cm, soft and central ... Whatever the central means I don't know but she said it was good...
Haven't had any cramps etc

Had my sweep yesterday too and was 2cm. Had some bleeding and I think some plug loss yesterday. Last night had some period pains but that's about it.

How are you ladies??? Any signs?

Xxx

Had my sweep yesterday too and was 2cm. Had some bleeding and I think some plug loss yesterday. Last night had some period pains but that's about it.

How are you ladies??? Any signs?

Xxx

No nothing overnight. I know they say 48 hours but I'm feeling its not worked :-(

Same here! Have you another sweep booked? I'm booked in for another Friday xxx

Same here! Have you another sweep booked? I'm booked in for another Friday xxx

Well seeing consultant Thursday so mw said they should do it but might text her wed (after 48hr) and ask het to repeat it as I'd rather she did it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->