Had my sweep!

Not getting my hopes up too much but still having quite strong tightnings and funny pains on and off.

Thanks everyone i really hope this does work!

How you feeling hunnie? Anything yet? xxx

Good Luck hun i reeeeaaaalllly hope that it works for you!!

How you feeling hunnie? Anything yet? xxx

Im actually in quite abit of pain.. having really bad tightnings and that but not sure what to think of it. If its the start obviously i will know sooner or later but im not getting my hopes up. I couldnt get up the pain was so bad round my bump and tryed to move and made me cry a little! How did you feel after your sweep? Im guessing it didnt work for you huh.

They made you cry?! Mine didn't make me cry untill they were 2 mins apart! I really think tonight is the night JC!

Nope didnt work for me! Had some tightenings last night and a bit of pain, nothing bad though! Sounds good to me hun, think tonight may be it for you!! Whoohoo!! Good luck!! :dust: xxxxxx

Good luck hun - fingers crossed that something happens for you soon :hugs:

hey hun, i had my sweep today also. It was more uncomfortable than i had imaged it would be actually. But she also said it looks good. She has booked me in for another sweep on sunday and to induce me on weds. Fingers crossed for us tho eh that we go in naturally!

Good luck :) xxx

Sounds very promising hon. Good luck x

Hope the sweep works for you-I reckon you'll have your baby by the end of the weekend! fingers crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->