Had no internet and then moved house..I'm back!!

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
I have been gone for what feels like forever lol last I was here I was in first trimester lol! Having no internet nearly killed me lol then moving house iv been so busy, had a awful time with my 12 week scan, the results came back that baby has a high nuchal reading and I had 1 in 5 chance of baby having Down's syndrome and 1 in 81 chance of baby having Edwards or Pataus syndrome, I knew nothing about those two but when I read about them I sobbed and it was one of the scariest times of my life, I had the cvs test (needle through belly to take a sample of the placenta) but thankfully baby doesn't have any chromosome abnormalities!!! I still have to have my 20 week scan at Southend hospital because they have detailed machines in their special fetal medicine unit as they have said baby could still have a heart defect, so I'll see how that goes on 18th January, oh and the cvs test also told us we are having a baby girl! The weeks have been going so slowly, I think once we know baby is all ok or not the weeks won't drag quite so much

Welcome back :) sounds like you have had an awful time. I hate these "risk factor" tests... So many false positives. Hopefully the scan will go well :)

Congrats on baby girl!!

Welcome back! I've just finished moving house and also just got the internet turned on, it was the worst!

Isn't living without Internet the worst? I hate it!!

I'm so happy things are starting to calm down for you right now. It's hard when you are scared for your baby. Not to mention moving. What a headache.

Anyways, I hope you have a great rest of your pregnancy. Welcome back!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->