Had no "intuition" but now I'm saying *GIRL*

carlyjade86

Baking Bun #3
Reaction score
I was a right cry baby bunting with my daughter.... So today I have cried watching the little mermaid - when Ariel gets married and says bye to her dad. And just now watching OBEM when the dad delivered the baby in the car! No other symptoms so I'm clinging to the crying.,. It's a girl! Lol.

What's your gut feeling and why? Cx

I have a gut feeling I'm having a girl too! I've had a few really vivid dreams that I had a girl! But lately, some days I just think no, it's a boy. I just can't wait to find out!! :)

I have a gut feeling I'm having a boy as I have 3 girls and never had morning sickness with them and this round it's all day nausea. Plus I want another girl and of course I'm thinking I will get the opposite. As long as it's healthy I don't care lol

Last time I only looked at girl stuff and people said "it might be a boy" but I knew it wasn't. I don't mind either this time, but a girl would be easier in terms of the baby and Elsie having to share a room and everything I have being pink! So it will probably end up being a boy so I'll have all her stuff to sell, re buy, and sell again as this will be the last baby...

My gut says girl but everyone else is saying boy so I just wanna know now...

Urgh why does pregnancy have to be so long?? Lol xx

I think it will be a boy as that`s H wants and he normally gets what he wants lol

Apparently I have literally zero maternal intuition lol :) I was convinced dd was a boy and got a huge shock at the gender scan. Then for this one I am carrying almost exactly the same. Same level of sickness, same aversions and cravings. I am eating my weight in fruit! So obviously I was certain I had another girl....nope wrong again! But at least I have retained a 100% record for guessing wrong hahaha :)

Lol well done Maisie! X

Lemon... That's the wrong way round! Should be y getting all their way!

Well I've had my first pregnancy melt down... Shouting, swearing, slamming and throwing stuff. It's gonna be a long 9 mths... Got to be a girl surely? Lol

EVERYONE is telling me BOY. I want a girl, so I'm a little sad that everyone thinks its a boy, but I'm only 9 weeks so there is still alot of time to see what happens. But I have noticed that I am looking at boy stuff more than I am at the girl stuff...so we will see what happens.:shrug:

I feel this lil one is a girl, far more emotional too.
I knew DS was a boy from the get go!!

I dunno if i knew anymore, or if I was just lucky enough to get what I wanted both times. Lucky isn't the right word.... Fortunate. Having a healthy baby is the lucky bit <3

Everyone is telling me a boy this time too Amber. They got a 50/50 I guess! Only 15 weeks til I can find out... Only!!

Claudia, if my last pregnancy was anything to go by, emotions are a good sign. I was a big sobbing ball of crazy with my daughter lol

I think this one may be a girl, but not completely sure! Either way I'm ecstatic :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->