Had our baby!

Dannib247

Reaction score
Rayne aoife Oliver arrived this afternoon 4:34 weighing in at 7lb1and half onces born at 38 weeks+6 days absolutely beautiful :D

Birth story:
Waters broke 4am contractions started pretty much straight away 3half mins apart for 3 hours at this point it was starting to get a bit much pain wise so lasted till 8:30 before heading to l&d
Decided on pethidine as pain relief and stayed on the ward till about 1ish where I was checked and told I was dilated to 5cm so could have gas and air and moved to delivery :D
Decided on the birthing pool as the gas and air is amazing!!
So glad I did it was fantastic and she was born without any problems (slight vomiting on my part and slight 2nd degree tear)
highly recommended birth plan use the pool amazing!
Now at home as baby and I are doing well and she is breast feeding as she should x

Aw congratulations! Sounds like you had a lovely labour! Enjoy ur baby girl xx

Aww that's lovely. Congrats :) I'm hoping to have water birth too xxx

Congrats!! I wish water labor is available where I live.

Congrats! :) Glad mama and baby girl did well and are fine.

Congratulations! What a lovely name. Rayne was on my shortlist for a girl as well. I love it! Get all the cuddles in :D

Rayne aoife Oliver arrived this afternoon 4:34 weighing in at 7lb1and half onces born at 38 weeks+6 days absolutely beautiful :D

Birth story:
Waters broke 4am contractions started pretty much straight away 3half mins apart for 3 hours at this point it was starting to get a bit much pain wise so lasted till 8:30 before heading to l&d
Decided on pethidine as pain relief and stayed on the ward till about 1ish where I was checked and told I was dilated to 5cm so could have gas and air and moved to delivery :D
Decided on the birthing pool as the gas and air is amazing!!
So glad I did it was fantastic and she was born without any problems (slight vomiting on my part and slight 2nd degree tear)
highly recommended birth plan use the pool amazing!
Now at home as baby and I are doing well and she is breast feeding as she should x

Big big big congratulations Hun! I'm so happy for you, we always said that we all get our turn and that is certainly true for all the cyber cycle sisters! So glad it's all going well and she's feeding well, you're so lucky! Enjoy mummy and lots of love xxx

I'm confused, the original post is from 2013?
But congratulations anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"