Had our scan this morning and baby's due date is....

Lauz85

Reaction score
Christmas Day!!! Everything looked good although baby was in slightly awkward position so had to move about to get it to move!!

Looks like a busy Christmas in our household this year, on the plus side someone else will have to cook dinner this year :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 22
congrats! thats so lovely :) christmas baby :)
can't wait for my 12 week scan in 2 weeks, really want to get to 12 weeks and out the danger zone.

Congrats, all fun at Xmas lol xxxx got my scan on Thursday xxx

Ahh congratulations. I'm due first week in Jan and I've already said I'm definitely not cooking Christmas dinner this year! Lol

Aww Christmas baby! :) lovely scan pic
Were your other babies on time? You might have an awesome Christmas present for them this year!
My dd1 was due Christmas Eve-lovely time of year to have a baby :)

Aw congratulations, the best Christmas present you could ask for �� Xx

Congratulation! Have 12 week scan on Friday, can't wait for an updated due date! Current due date is first week of January but first baby came two and a half weeks early so I'm expecting a Christmas present baby haha

Aww what a fun Christmas present! Congratulations 😄 Beautiful ultrasound!

Ohhh, my due date is December 28, 2016 :)

I'm going to have a C-section, so the delivery can be scheduled around the time. My hubby was too keen on December 25 but I said I don't want to organize birthday parties on Christmas Day for the rest of my life, so we kinda settled on Christmas eve.

This is just in theory though, we're first time parents and don't know if the doctor would agree to it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->