Had our us today didn't expect to find out the sex!

Katiedw21

Reaction score
Had my private ultra sound today begged dh to let her put what it in an envelope so if we decide afterall we do want to know then we can andhe said uuuummmmm................... longest pause of my life lol then said let's just find out omg of course I have no will power and immediately saw a Weiner I was so bummed, if course this babyis a blessing and totally meant to be, but my 1 and only dd and I wanted a girl oh so bad I was worried more for her than myself!!

So we will officially have 5 boys and 1 girl but as I watched the screen and saw that beautiful boy posing and just being oh so adorable I fell head over heels!!! But i did say well there's always next time and I think my dh almost passed out bahahaha

Attachments

• 20180421_182634.jpg
    20180421_182634.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 20180421_182655.jpg
    20180421_182655.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 29
Aw lovely!! Congrats on your blue bundle!

OHMYGOD.
I am so happy for you, look at that little peanut!
That is a nub haha! I know you're surrounded by boys, but this is a great news!

OHMYGOD.
I am so happy for you, look at that little peanut!
That is a nub haha! I know you're surrounded by boys, but this is a great news!

It was the best decision to find out now hadi gone the whole time thinking girl I was afraid of my reaction lol oh yeahno denying that nub lol and he was very proudof it had his hands behind his head like yah you see that bahahaha thank you missie!!! It'll be nice being able to buy with confidence this time!

Congrats on your 5th boy!!!! I can totally understand u feel! I have 3 boys and am still on Team yellow because I’m so sure this is our last kid!

Congrats on your 5th boy!!!! I can totally understand u feel! I have 3 boys and am still on Team yellow because I’m so sure this is our last kid!

Thank you so much!!
Our 4th was our first team yellow, it wasa boy, 5th were stayed yellow another boy, so this time i feel i earned too know lol honestly iwas more surprised it was a boy I really thought girl but my dh is a boy machine lol we lucked out getting our daughter for sure!! But another bundle of joy is a blessing no matter what it is!!

Congrats on your boy! I know just have you feel. Grateful for a healthy little guy & a little stung he’s not a girl. It’ll pass - eventually. I still keep looking at girl stuff. Buy him a few cute things. It helps. I know once I start feeling him move (stupid anterior placenta) I’ll get more excited.

Congrats on your boy! I know just have you feel. Grateful for a healthy little guy & a little stung he’s not a girl. It’ll pass - eventually. I still keep looking at girl stuff. Buy him a few cute things. It helps. I know once I start feeling him move (stupid anterior placenta) I’ll get more excited.

I know!!! We were both so sure we were having girls!!!! I've gotten pretty used toit already bought the car seat and a few outfits my daughter is probably the most upset but she just keeps saying the next one Haha I feel movements this time already last one was an anterior placenta I didn't know until after as I've never had one but I went to er multiple times for lack of movements that was weird seeing him move but not feeling it so glad this time it isn't! I feel for you luv!!! Thank you though I keep looking at girl stuff also lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->