had severe SPD in last pregnancy, will it show earlier?

smemma

Reaction score
Hi guys.
We are not TTC but i have come to the end of my Depo shot and haven't had my next one as i have been experiencing symptoms like my last pregnancy......Im having the usual slightly tender breasts and bloating, but also fatigue and a metalic taste in my mouth which i got around 9dpo with my last pregnancy so thought it best to not get it done.
I know i can get a test done by my doctor before hand (this is going to sound silly) but my worst fear is me going in for something else and being told im pregnant.....id rather do a test in the comfort of my own with the test in my hand...so im going to do one tomorow.

The thing is, i had severe SPD in the last pregnancy (i have 2 boys). It started at 16weeks and i was unable to walk unaided by about 24 weeks and then got induced at 37weeks as i was on so many pain killers and in so much agony.
For the past 2 weeks i am getting pains around that region again.....im having A LOT of lower back ache and pains down the sides of my hips, my SPD has never fully gone and if i did too much id get some pains down there but now for no reason these pains iv mentioned are constant.

Has anyone suffered from this and in early pregnancy its started to play up a bit, thankyou for taking time to read this x

(p.s, i would love another child but due to health reasons,graves disease, it isnt advisable just yet...if i am i think there is a safe medication for pregnancy) x

im so sorry you have been so poorly and that your health is making you wait for another baby.

I developed SPD late in my 1st pregnancy, but didnt know it at the time - i was huge anyway and just thought it was "normal" pregnancy pains" for being so large (i put on 4 1/2 stone with my son!)
Then i started to have the same pains around 15/16 weeks when i was pg with my second, and after a docs trip told i had SPD and had to go to physio...this really helped and although i had bad days, i managed to the end of my pregnancy - i only put on 2 stone with DD so it wasnt so bad!#
I am worried about it happening again and yes, having it 1st time around, definately affected it 2nd time - the docs and physio confirmed this too. So im dreading it happening again, but hoping i can cope once again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->