Had the most amazing day!!

Julia35

Reaction score
My dh and I went for an elective ultrasound today, and it only cost $65 for a 10 minute 2D scan, with lots of pics (37!), a stuffed lamb with recorded hb, and some boy/girl bracelets.

I feel sooooo relieved!! The baby was so much bigger, and even wiggling his/her tiny arms and legs!!! Hb was 180!

We came home to my new Doppler in the mailbox, and I heard baby's hb for a few seconds!! I'm on :cloud9:!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 14
Omg how cute I didn't know you could have a 2d scan that early that's awesome I want to have a3d one around 12 weeks to find out the gender

How far are you? Just wondering about how early the Doppler will work. Glad you had a fabulous day, it's nice to hear good news on this board.

Thank you!! The 2D is just the regular, old fashion ultrasound. I hope to get a 3D when I'm around 30 weeks! I love seeing chubby baby cheeks, lol.

How far are you? Just wondering about how early the Doppler will work. Glad you had a fabulous day, it's nice to hear good news on this board.

Thank you!! :) I will be 9 weeks tomorrow, and I could hear the galloping, fast hb within 1 minute of using it! Then, I lost it, and could only hear mine for the next 5-10 minutes, lol. I did find it briefly again though. :thumbup:

Oops I pressed thanks by accident whilst reading!!! Just wanted to say how amazing that is! We saw our baby at 7 weeks last week and it was amazing! Never thought I'd see they day. Enjoy every minute :)

Belle xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->