Had three positive Pregnancy tests

Babybunny1982

My two yr old daughter
Reaction score
:winkwink: However I have to wait till friday for the docs to confirm, going out of my mind much?

:nope:

Hi :) if you are under 40 a positive pregnancy test is pretty accurate, so congrats!!

Hi :) if you are under 40 a positive pregnancy test is pretty accurate, so congrats!!

We have known since friday however I am trying not to get excited as I'm scared it's all a big mistake :blush:

Mad I know, but I have been a complete weirdo for a couple of weeks, my fella just wants to see him/her before we believe it :wacko:

Well with 3 positives it's pretty much a sure thing that you're pregnant! Congrats!

Well with 3 positives it's pretty much a sure thing that you're pregnant! Congrats!

Aww I know your right I just need to hear it from the doc :haha:

I will however stretch to a yayayayayaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:thumbup:

According to my app I am 5 weeks and 5 days, and baby should be due around my birthday:hugs:

I'd say its a pretty sure thing you're pregnant! I did 2 when I was pregnant with Callum, when I got to the docs I told him my symptoms and said I'd had 2 positives and he said well theres no need to test so I'd say with 3 you can be pretty sure! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->