Had to give a woman a good telling off!

N

Neecee

Yesterday morning on the train to work, I was approaching my stop, which was also the last stop for the train and I said "excuse me" to the woman sitting next to me. We were sat at a bank of 4 seats, with a table in the middle. The woman looked at me and huffed and puffed before eventually turning herself sideways and left me about a 30cm gap to try and squeeze myself through.

So I said to her, "sorry, but I think you're being a bit optimistic, i can't squeeze past that gap."

Do you know this *$%^ing woman would not move???? So I made sure I really pushed my arse RIGHT up in her face and took AGES to get out from my window seat. Then i turned around and asked why she couldn't have just got up and that she was being really selfish. Then she had the NERVE to start arguing back to me so i told her where to go and that i wasn't prepared to have an argument with her at that time of the morning.

So as I'm walking away, i hear her mutter "well you should have got up at the last stop"

:shock:

That was the final straw! I blew up! I told her how selfish and inconsiderate she was, and did she think i was just fat or was she thick or something? And more to the point, I'll get up when I'm good and ready and not when it's convenient for HER!

Of course I'd managed to accrue an audience by now, but most of them were looking at her in disgust and a woman standing next to me said "I agree with you, that's disgusting behaviour!"

Dumb skank was lucky i didn't need to throw up, or I'd have had no problem giving her some extra breakfast. I was so pissed by the time I got to work!
I hope she comes across someone with a stink attitude like that if she ever gets knocked up.:gun:

I'm nice and calm now though...:thumpup:

:shock: How rude!!! I wish you had needed to throw up. You should have got up at the last stop?! I'd be offended if someone said that now, let alone when I was 30 weeks pregnant! :grr:

:grr::grr:

Nxt time i go out im taking you with me. The silly Mooooooooooo.

V x x x

Well done to you. I always think of things to say back about 30mins after!!

That woman's caused trouble on the train before. I was really praying that she wouldn't sit next to me, but alas...

Ah well, she probably just put it down to hormones - but i'd like to see her try and tell ME that!

It's always the people on public transit that are rude.. good for you setting her straight! One fat lady came onto the bus and literally half sat on my lap, I don't know how she figured her ass was going to fit on the seat she was trying to squeeze onto. Now, I don't know if SHE was feeling uncomfortable, but I was definitely pushed up against the window, all hot and squished so badly I couldn't even get into my purse to grab my cell phone lol.

What a cheeky rude cow!
Good for you for giving it to her straight!
I would have too,I mean 30 weeks pregnant!!!

Stupid woman!!! I'm not surprised you got angry!x

Well done!!! I'm finding people are loads more rude since being pregnant. I think it's partly because I'm expecting them to show a bit of consideration considering my huge bump but they just don't!

x

:grr::grr: People are so horrible! Especially on public transport. and especially in London. People are def worse here.

she deserved every word u said to her

:grr::grr: People are so horrible! Especially on public transport. and especially in London. People are def worse here.

Yep! It was on the way to Olympia. Ah, the glorious people of London - so kind and considerate! The sooner we're out of here and back to my quiet lil suburb the better our lives will be!

Heh.
Neecee, you sound almost as dangerous as I am these days. The hormones do give a bit of kick to the righteous indignation, don't they?
The trick is to make sure it's aimed at someone who's had it coming, and it sounds like you did just that. Score one for Team Preggo!

There is no curtosy anymore with anyone. Sadly not even a pregnant women gets a seat anymore never mind just trying to pass someoen. It works both ways though though I hold doors open for people for them to shove right past me and near knock me over, no thanks for giving up seats but the fact i stil do it is for me. I wouldnt be so rude not to, it would be letting me down. I dont care if i get something in return i just do it.
But for cheeky sods like that thats stupid. I would have farted in her face and turned around and threw up on her if i needed to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->