Had to put the side back on her cot... we both hate it!

becstar

Sleep is for the weak
Reaction score
La started really crawling yesterday and when I put her on the bed last night (we had her cot next to the bed with the side off) she started to crawl over the pillow barricade stopping her from rolling off the bed. So we had to put the side back on... I cried an cried and she cried and cried... it's horrible, like she's in a baby prison! She seems so far away from me and she keeps rolling into the sides and waking and crying. She's not a cry-y baby normally, it's horrid to hear.

Also, normally she puts herself to sleep by playing in her cot until she falls asleep, but now she might play for a while but then she just cries and cries. I have fed her to sleep the last 2 nights :nope:

I miss my baby girl but can't see a way around it... we can't put the mattresses on the floor as we have nowhere to put the bed and cot and need the underbed storage desperately, too.

I really hate this!!!

Can you get the barriers for toddler beds and put them on yours? Or push one side of your bed up against the wall?

I cant cosleep anymore as Vincent woke up, crawled to the end of the bed and dived off while we were both asleep :(

:-( aw that must be so tough. i was going to say about the bed guards and pushing bed to wall too. hope you can find some way to make it work. there must be other co sleepers who have had this problem so maybe someone else will have some more ideas. good luck!

Thanks guys. Thing is, there's still a gap even with bed guards and she's like a danger seeking missile right now... Last night was horrid, too... she just ends up in next to me anyway but we're all squashed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->