Had to share a cute "potty" moment...

seoj

Our family of four...
Reaction score
So we aren't actually training LO yet- just introducing her to the potty. We bought a potty chair, and it's in the downstairs bathroom- and she's sat on it fully clothed occasionally for some time when she wanted. But recently she wants to take her pants off and sit on it- nothing has actually happened yet... but yesterday, she pointed at it and at her pants- and when asked if she wanted to sit on it naked she yelled "YEA, ok ok"... after she sat on it for a bit (again nothing happened), she grabbed some TP and actually wiped herself! :haha: Not sure how she knew to do that? Maybe they've showed her at daycare (although they just sit her on it occasionally too) or from watching me? NO clue- but she even wiped down and threw the TP in the potty...

Ah, kids!!!! :winkwink:

They're so cute!!! It does make me wonder sometimes where they get things from and how observant they must be without us realising!

I know right? She is very into copying us right now- or, if we copy her she get's all excited! And will keep doing things for us to copy-- I'm guessing she just saw me and did the same? Even though I wasn't even using the potty (haha) at that moment... ;)

Aww! The toilet paper makes sitting on the potty worthwhile for my daughter too, haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->