Hadlee Raye May 26/11

kiki04

A girl can dream....
Reaction score
Well unfortunately I now find myself in here :cry: I went for my 16 week prenatal on May 19th and my dr couldn't find a hb. I went back on May 24 to see if she could find it then and she couldn't. I was then sent for an HCG blood draw and an u/s was being set up.... I decided to go for a private scan later that night and on the screen they couldn't find a hb either. I was then sent to the ER to see if they could find out what was going on. They tried through Doppler and also did another round of blood tests. I was scheduled for u/s the next day at noon. Got to the hospital at 11:45 and they said there was a scheduling issue and I couldn't be seen until about 1:30. So they told me to go to the other desk to give all my info and then wait. At that moment my dr called and told me my HCG levels were down to 4000, where as at that point should have been up as high as 254,000. :cry: I instantly started bawling even though I already knew in my heart it was over. I sat down in the waiting room and completely fell apart. The admins there came and said they were going to move me to a private room so I didn't have to sit and wait in a room full of people while I was bawling my eyes out. They put an immediate rush on my ultrasound and the tech came in and did they u/s. A second tech came in right after to double check, then they looked at me and told me this was a pg that has stopped developing and left the room leaving me and my husband time to accept the news. I was scheduled to be at the hospital for my D & C for 7am the following day. I got there and they set me up and had me in pre-op by noon. After the surgery I asked to see my baby. They didn't want me to see but I insisted and saw my baby in a huge container filled with blood and baby was on the bottom :cry: I was home by about 6pm and began the grieving stage. We named our baby Hadlee Raye as a unisex name because they said they couldn't definitively tell me the gender. So on May 26/11 at 16w6d Hadlee Raye grew wings and brought me here.

I cant say I am thrilled to be here but I have heard wonderful things about you ladies as an amazing support system...

:cry::cry: I am so deeply sorry for your loss :cry: I lost my Ava at 18 weeks 11 weeks ago and I am still a mess. What a hard thing for us all to have to go through. If you ever need to talk or just need a friend I am here..xoxoxox :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs: fly high, little one xx

I am so sorry for your loss.:hugs:
The ladies here are great support, I hope you find the support you need to help you through this time in your life. :hugs:

I'd give my left arm to not have to be here, but if I have to be, I am so glad it is with these ladies. It really is an amazing group who really gets it, when no one else does.

I am so sorry for your loss. Beautiful name for your angel.

So so sorry too hear about ur loss hunni,if u ever wana chat pm me...xx

I lost my little boy at 25 weeks n its 3 weeks 2moz n me also feels very devastated :( xx

so sorry hun, i lost my daughter at 22 weeks back in feb. i can honestly say i have leaned on these ladies so much and have gotten so much love and support from them... you never get over the loss but you do learn to live and move on. i think of Lily every single day and i know she's watching over me wherever she is just as your gorgeous angel is with you x

:hugs: and so much love to you and your little angel xxxxx

My thoughts go out to you and your family dear! :hugs:

So sorry you have found yourself here hunny :( Be strong xxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
"Let my prayers and thoughts be with you and your angel sleep so very tightly
in the heavens above - AbbeyLeighh"

I lost my Angel Anne Mariee so we all are here to support you anytime you
need anyone

keep strong

:flow:

I am so sorry for your loss.

Pip x