Haemmorhage adjacent to sac and an endometrioma....worried

Fredapain

Reaction score
I went for an early scan Friday as my last pregnancy was ectopic. Thought I was 6 weeks but dated at 6 weeks 6 days.

All good, baby in right place this time but then I'm told there is a 9mm bleed adjacent to the sac. I am so worried....anyone else had this? Only advice was to call them if I started bleeding :-(

On the report they gave me it says I have a endometrioma or haemmorhagic cyst on left ovary. Well i've been googling and upset myself. Should this be followed up, nurse couldn't really explain what it was, just mentioned a cyst briefly, but said it might be the cause of pain which Im having across my abdomen. Again anyone had this??

I should have asked more questions but I was a bit dazed going from congratulations baby is there to, by the way we found this and this and just sending me on my way.

Ok, sounds scary but don't worry!!!

I have a cyst on my left ovary :) I knew this BEFORE I got pregnant and they've checked it on each scan. At one of them the sonographer suggested it could be endometriuma. Well, if it is it hasn't caused me any more than a few twinges in over a year. And it hasn't grown at all either. I don't read too much about it, but they're fairly harmless I think!!!! It does NOT affect your pregnancy!!! And she could he wrong. Cysts are normal in pregnancy as they assist your hormone production :)

Secondly, a 9mm haemorrhage is TINY!! So that is brilliant!!!!! They usually resolve themselves (either by bleeding or absorbing into the body). Just take it easy and don't over do anything. I also have one, so snap :D mine bled, and I'm on rest from work till my scan tomorrow.

Fingers crossed, you will be fine :)

Thanks Ziggie, you've put my mind at ease loads. I think the fact that I never contemplated being told anything other than yes or.no baby is there just threw a spanner in the works. I didnt know what to ask as I wasnt prepared for any issues.

Hope you're taking it easy and all goes well at your scan.

Hiya I had the same with my son my body reabsorbed the blood there was no complications and bubs was perfect x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->